the Rift

I Eat Same Food Every Day [Ophelia]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

The sea called to her like a whisper of a long forgotten memory. Salty winds billowed in her pale and white mane, hooves well sunken into the ground from being idle for so long. Stormy seas crashed in the distance, thick, thunder clouds casting a darkness upon the Frostfall horizon. Ophelia felt comfortable here, on the sands of the beach, nearly as much as she felt at home in the snow. Something about the rhythmic movement of the tides and the steady whistle of the winds set her mind at ease. Well, as much at ease as possible considering her current predicament. A deep, sorrowful brow bowed her lips, and her brows were furrowed deeply over her eyes, considering her fate and why she had been cursed this way.

With every attempt she made to access her memories, she was blocked by a wall of white light. Nothing moved across her thoughts from that barricade, and she was trapped, not truly knowing who she was or what she had done. Two years of her life were gone, completely. A heavy sigh moved past her lips, and she finally lowered her neck a little, taking a slow turn toward to inland, though she wanted to drown. Would the world remember her in her absence? Would it even matter, not knowing who would remember or not? Ophelia was not one to consider taking her life, but the existential question of whether or not it mattered if she would be missed, when she could no longer miss anyone, was something that weighed heavily on her mind.

The silver dragon flew in the distance, and she wondered why he followed her around. He was such a beautiful and independent creature. She spied in the distance a dark pair, two creatures of the night along the beach. One was a handsome, taller gentleman, and a pup moved in his wake. Like the prickling of a nightmare, the sensation that she knew these two moved to the tip of her tongue. And then, like a dream, it was gone. Did they see her? Certainly they did. She was hard to miss against this landscape. Should she call out? No. Instead, she moved quietly closer, steps carrying her gracefully near.

COME TO ME
we run away forever from this misery

tangled-stock | Salsola stock

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
I Eat Same Food Every Day [Ophelia] - by Knox - 12-09-2012, 10:21 PM
RE: I Eat Same Food Every Day [Ophelia] - by Ophelia - 12-24-2012, 04:47 PM
RE: I Eat Same Food Every Day [Ophelia] - by Knox - 12-28-2012, 09:37 PM
RE: I Eat Same Food Every Day [Ophelia] - by Knox - 01-14-2013, 10:27 PM