the Rift

I Hate to Ask [God of the Sun]

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SUN

Burn the whole world down

The undead was as impatient as ever, quickly ruining the Sun's fun. It must have been only an eye blink ago that this greedy horse had just been on his steps, yet here he was again, not even willing to banter. Irritation set the flames among the god's wings burning brighter, his emotions skipping as easily as fire in the breeze. Only the genuine yowl of pleasure from the cat distracted the god enough from toying with the idea of setting Prometheus aflame.

No, no, the Sun God thought, golden eyes vacantly watching the churn of the flames on the tiger while Prometheus continued to explain himself for some inexplicable reason. The god had no interest in why Prometheus was here, the fact of the matter is that he was here; perhaps guilt gave the boy his free lips.

Irrelevant, all of it.

"You must take the wings from a living pegasus this time." The god smirked, well aware that no amount of flesh was needed, dead or not, to hide those wings. He only wanted to see the stallion do it. Yet bringing suffering and pain was no hard feat for this child of the netherworld. It would be far too simple and the Sun wished him to be reminded of patience and gratitude for the divine gifts he received. "One thing though, they must be willingly given to you."

[Willingly is open to interpretation ;) ]

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
I Hate to Ask [God of the Sun] - by Prometheus - 12-09-2012, 11:07 PM
RE: I Hate to Ask [God of the Sun] - by God of the Sun - 12-11-2012, 12:59 AM
RE: I Hate to Ask [God of the Sun] - by Official - 12-12-2012, 01:34 PM