the Rift

.r u n. [Thor] - CLOSED

Tamira Posts: 60
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 hh :: 6 (ages in Orangemoon)
RayoDeSoleil
[Image: tamtable.png]

TAMIRA

"I will not leave you."

The words were like a drug, a soothing balm to calm me. I felt my breath leave my lungs in a whoosh, a breath that I had been unaware I was holding. For a moment, I felt peace. The threatening darkness that pulsed at the back of my mind, waiting to overwhelm me, was once more temporarily vanquished, and I was aware only of him. The sigh that was previously uttered was almost like a dam breaking, allowing my feelings and my emotions to rush from my pores. I smiled, and it was a true smile, and I knew that my feelings for Thor would be displayed in the radiance of my gaze. And then the moment ended, and the shadows returned. As they began to envelope me, I heard three words. "I am here." And I stopped fighting.

The change is swift this time, and it is over in the blink of an eye. Instead of a blank look, her eyes gleam with a wicked sort of power, and she simply raises her head, her posture queenly and demanding. A smile, with none of the sweetness of before, spreads across her lips, accompanied by a seductive batting of lashes, and then it is done.

Finally! I had regained control over the weakling, and I knew that this time, I would hold her under longer, like drowning a babe that no one wanted. I knew that I couldn't get rid of her - no, that would be too easy - and I couldn't hold onto this body forever, but I was damned if I was going to just roll over like a good pup and allow her to have her body back. Oh no, this time, she would have to work for it. I sneered mentally, reveling for a moment in my glorious return to power. It gave Thor a moment to prepare for my relentless onslaught, not that I meant to do so. I was simply barring the doors in my mind, holding the weakling trapped in the recesses of he own brain, not that she knew how to use it. She still couldn't remember anything. It made me laugh.

And then my predatory, alluring gaze turned to the stallion. He was just as I remembered, and my desires had not changed in our short time apart. I stepped flirtatiously closer, my motions a graceful dance across the ground. "Thor," I purred, my tone laced with passion, designed to lure him ever closer. "It's been far too long, darling." Oh, I had missed this the most, being able to turn this stallion on his head, make him so deeply conflicted, as I knew he had to be. Of course, everyone would love the weakling with her sweet words and kind heart; but I appealed to something much deeper, much darker. In the end, the darkness would win.

"talk"

Let me run
Let me feel like someone

Messages In This Thread
.r u n. [Thor] - CLOSED - by Tamira - 12-10-2012, 01:05 AM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Thor - 12-11-2012, 11:49 PM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Tamira - 12-12-2012, 05:05 PM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Thor - 12-14-2012, 03:17 AM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Tamira - 12-14-2012, 03:43 PM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Thor - 12-16-2012, 03:55 AM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Tamira - 12-19-2012, 12:34 AM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Thor - 12-19-2012, 01:20 AM