the Rift

.r u n. [Thor] - CLOSED

Tamira Posts: 60
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 hh :: 6 (ages in Orangemoon)
RayoDeSoleil
[Image: tamtable.png]

TAMIRA

I could see his indecision, and that was my drug. I am not so weak as to crave his affection; no, I prefer to taunt him, to lull him into my grasp, to draw him closer like a siren's song. Perhaps such a term would have been more appropriate than 'Myriad' for my name, but I cherish his christening, and so Myriad I will stay. He was fighting a mental battle; on the one hand, I wanted his strength to fade, for him to give in to temptation, so I could claim him as mine, as a conquest that I have so eagerly completed. But on the other, the challenge was my thirst, and I did not yet want it quenched. His whisper is soft, but not quite broken, and so the challenge remains.

And then there are my desires for my weaker half. I want to destroy something she cherishes. At first, I had wanted to use Thor to father a child, surely a surprise when she awoke from her slumber, and she wouldn't even know the father! It would be the ultimate revenge for my imprisonment, or so I thought. But now... now I had seen, through her eyes, the way he looked at her, seemed to care for her, and I knew her feelings for him. To destroy him, to cast him from her life, would that not be the best course of action? Perhaps, and yet I found myself conflicted on this, too. He was quite handsome (save the odd little wings, of course, but I shant mention those), and I rather liked that he could resist my call. Maybe I even liked him.

Regardless, I would not force him away on this day. "I see that your absence has been more than becoming; you're as... desirable as ever." His words were hesitant, and yet I basked in their glow, fluttering my lashes as I sashayed ever closer. "Well, of course I do, darling," I agree. "I am always desirable, wouldn't you say?" His touch was welcome, soft at first along the crest of mane, then sharper as his caress turned to gentle nips. I giggled, winding my body around his like a cat, repeating my motions from our previous meeting. I flicked my tail against his legs, finding myself once more in front of him. "You simply must tell me how you manage to elude my grasp, dearest," I tease. "I can tell that it is difficult for you."

"talk"

Let me run
Let me feel like someone

Messages In This Thread
.r u n. [Thor] - CLOSED - by Tamira - 12-10-2012, 01:05 AM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Thor - 12-11-2012, 11:49 PM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Tamira - 12-12-2012, 05:05 PM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Thor - 12-14-2012, 03:17 AM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Tamira - 12-14-2012, 03:43 PM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Thor - 12-16-2012, 03:55 AM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Tamira - 12-19-2012, 12:34 AM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Thor - 12-19-2012, 01:20 AM