the Rift

.r u n. [Thor] - CLOSED

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

It was a magical thing that pulled us together, twined us through the shadows like forest nymphs before dividing us once more between the trees. Around and around was danced, so fleeting when we touched that we were helpless to control the loss of ourselves, the loss of will so powerfully overthrown by desire. Ahead of me she moved in the silence of my own reverie, swaying to an internal beat that only she and I could hear. It was a rare smile that tugged at my lips, stretching them into a broadened curve that looked almost strange upon my face. However, it was not strained, not forced, just… natural. I wasn’t sure what I was seeing- Myriad or Tamira. My heart seemed to be reaching out to her, this body that complicated the science of everything that I had come to know. Her flaxen tail was just within reach and when I felt that I was finally close enough to touch it, to feel it brush against my cheek, she was gone.

The idea pained me, a searing flame that lit my heart and ravaged my soul at the thought of losing this perfect thing, this love of mine. Closing my eyes, I imagined her at my side, never making games of my affections as I knew Myriad to do. I had realized this long ago, this longing desire to hold her still, pause her in her travels until she was satisfied with resting her heart alongside mine. Maybe this desire pushed me to do what I did… Perhaps it would give me apt reason to explain myself later when Tamira asked what had transgressed. Would my confession of love be enough to soothe her hurt should it transpire? I wasn’t sure, but I knew that I was becoming weak, losing control, spiraling into the darkness where I could no longer see. In a way, I felt that this was the right thing to do, even though I knew it was the complete opposite.

A she turned before me, halting to indulge my ravenous pursuit, I saw it. A faint glimmer in her eyes that trapped me in the moment. I was suffocating, trying to surface for air under her ever-pressing hold on my will. I wanting nothing more then to end it, end the tiring game of cat-and-mouse and let her have her way. After all, would that make me wrong? Could I find justification for my actions if she were to claim victory over my body? I was certain that she had no real ties to my heart as her other half seemed to hold, but my body, it betrayed me. Perhaps it was destined to betray me eternally, always subjecting me to her favor. Damn it! I was losing, even if I tried my damnedest not to…

Then you shall have me at your will.” It was as if all traces of my former self had collapsed, trading me away for something dark and primal. The forest around us was lighting under the pre-dawn sky and the air was cool enough to catch bursts of breath and pale them into the mists around us. As I stood, gazing at her, panting with need, panting from her chase, I knew it was over. The rosy light of the sun fell over her skin like a satin sheath, turning her chocolate coat into a soft Lavender shade. Her eyes were full, so deep and lovely that I couldn’t keep myself from losing myself in them… And that was it, that was when I knew that I couldn’t fight her anymore.

While she stood there in the quiet, I could imagine that she was not the temptress that I so passionately lusted over in the short times that she appeared from the dim sub-conscious of her other half. She was just as angelic as the girl who had stolen my heart and enraptured me fully. “Tamira…” And by the slip of the tongue, I had shattered our perfection and turned it to dust.

Messages In This Thread
.r u n. [Thor] - CLOSED - by Tamira - 12-10-2012, 01:05 AM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Thor - 12-11-2012, 11:49 PM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Tamira - 12-12-2012, 05:05 PM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Thor - 12-14-2012, 03:17 AM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Tamira - 12-14-2012, 03:43 PM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Thor - 12-16-2012, 03:55 AM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Tamira - 12-19-2012, 12:34 AM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Thor - 12-19-2012, 01:20 AM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Tamira - 12-20-2012, 04:08 PM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Thor - 12-26-2012, 04:48 PM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Tamira - 12-29-2012, 03:32 AM