the Rift

look past my soulless eyes [open]

Maldecir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

You left me here like a chalk outline

On the sidewalk waiting for the rain to wash away

He is new to this place. The newest addition to a herd that he has not even met. His recruiter, Lace, was a kind soul, inviting him to help protect the land in this time of war and hate. He hates what his race has sunk into, a mindset of pride and envy. Unicorns should be gentle and wise. Charging into another's territory is neither gentle or wise, rather quite stupid. Maldecir has joined with the normal equines in hopes to show them, especially those born into this world of racism, that not all those with horns are like that. It disgusts him how far his brothers have fallen. What sparked this?

As he entered his new home, he looked around, self-concious of what he is, what he looks like. Will the other herd-members shun him, like all the others? Overall, he isn't all that bad looking, save for the black eyes and bloodmarkings. Oh, and the stitched up mouth....That saying, 'the eyes are the windows of the soul', it's full of crap. His eyes are black, pupilless. Just dark marbles that detract from his white body. But his soul is clean, he has never killed if he didn't have too, never hurt a woman or child.

He stood on the edge of the herd-land. Keeping his distance while he got a feel for the land was a positive move. He needs to know what he has to protect. Green forests and a cliff that drops off into an abyss. Well this should be interesting.

Word Count: 256
OOC:

"speech"

Messages In This Thread
look past my soulless eyes [open] - by Maldecir - 12-10-2012, 11:53 AM
RE: look past my soulless eyes [open] - by Kiara - 12-10-2012, 11:20 PM
RE: look past my soulless eyes [open] - by Maldecir - 12-11-2012, 12:17 AM
RE: look past my soulless eyes [open] - by Kiara - 12-11-2012, 05:31 AM
RE: look past my soulless eyes [open] - by Maldecir - 12-12-2012, 10:54 AM