the Rift

look past my soulless eyes [open]

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

Had equines been able to blush, the fem's cheeks would of appeared even more red than normal as the pale steed bowed. his head. She to bowed her head in return listening as he spoke. "Welcome home." She smiled, green eyes looking to his eyes. They were strange, almost frightening. But yet his kind voice kept the roan girl from turning tail and running away. She held back a laugh at his strange accent, but then again that was what made each of the unique. "It is nice to meet you Maldecir. I am sure you will make a fine protector. Has anyone shown you around?" She was quickly growing to like his accent, but wondered what the words he was saying meant. Perhaps maybe he could teach her? Time would only tell.

As she waited for him to reply her mind wandered slightly, out of World's Edge to Dragon's Throat.. She wondered where Breeze was, and if he was ok.... Surely he had made it back ok... She wished she had joined him for the walk back to Dragon's Throat, but then again for all she knew he flew. Pay attention to the one in front of you and not think about him she chided herself in her mind. After all, it was rude to day dream in front of others.

"talk talk"

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
look past my soulless eyes [open] - by Maldecir - 12-10-2012, 11:53 AM
RE: look past my soulless eyes [open] - by Kiara - 12-10-2012, 11:20 PM
RE: look past my soulless eyes [open] - by Maldecir - 12-11-2012, 12:17 AM
RE: look past my soulless eyes [open] - by Kiara - 12-11-2012, 05:31 AM
RE: look past my soulless eyes [open] - by Maldecir - 12-12-2012, 10:54 AM