the Rift

A walk to safety [Kiara]

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

Kiara
Red Roan Blanket Appalossa | 2 Years Old | Equine | Appaloosa x Quarter Horse

Kiara listened closely as Mirage spoke. She had noticed of course that the ebony fae had choosen to wait to speak until Kiara was firmly on her feet. The red roan's ears flickered back and forth as she listened. So perhaps, maybe just maybe she took could unlock a hidden magic. Only time would tell. It did however surprise her that the golden one had been with Mirage almost as long as she had her magic. This fact made the fem long for a companion of her own. At least then, she would never be alone.

However at the mention of a stream Kiara eagerly nodded and followed. At least in this heat there was plenty of water. I could be worse after all. All the water could dry up to. Without hesitantion her muzzle dropped to the cool water and she drank. Only for a moment did she look up to ask "I'm sure you've figured out by now... I was running away...." The two year old wasn't sure how to explain her old home, and the new customs. After all when she had been born, well that had been when the hardships for mares had begun.

Kiara was hesitant to just spill what she was running from. After all she really did not want to even think about it let alone talk. However she trusted Mirage. When Mirage said she was in Helovia... and that it ran on a different rhythm than other places. Maybe that was what made it so hot? "Is that why it is so hot here? I thought it was warm where I was born... but it does not compare to the heat here."

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
A walk to safety [Kiara] - by Mirage - 06-26-2012, 09:56 PM
RE: A walk to safety [Kiara] - by Kiara - 06-28-2012, 12:26 AM
RE: A walk to safety [Kiara] - by Mirage - 07-03-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: A walk to safety [Kiara] - by Kiara - 07-18-2012, 01:58 AM
RE: A walk to safety [Kiara] - by Mirage - 07-18-2012, 07:42 AM
RE: A walk to safety [Kiara] - by Kiara - 07-18-2012, 05:13 PM
RE: A walk to safety [Kiara] - by Mirage - 07-18-2012, 10:18 PM
RE: A walk to safety [Kiara] - by Kiara - 08-07-2012, 03:09 AM
RE: A walk to safety [Kiara] - by Mirage - 08-12-2012, 07:37 AM
RE: A walk to safety [Kiara] - by Kiara - 08-20-2012, 02:27 AM