the Rift

A walk to safety [Kiara]

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

Kiara
Red Roan Blanket Appalossa | 2 Years Old | Equine | Appaloosa x Quarter Horse

Ears constantly flickered back and forth, listening for more hooves. With every little sound her body tensed up ready to run. “Everyone runs, sometimes it’s a matter of survival.” A matter of both survival and to remain untouched. Kiara whispered softly, barely able to be heard. "For me.... to was to avoid.... something unwanted....." She paused to look up at the older fem, before finally letting her guard down and speaking freely "In the lands I come from..... Things.... Changed when I was a newborn.... The males, from what my mother told me changed...." She stopped, trying to figure out the best way to describe what exactly had happened. "A new stallion took over the herd and eventually the entire land. Once he did... things were never the same.... Mares.... had no say in anything anymore... My mother hid me away to protect me....." The sight of her beaten mother, her claimer sneaking along behind her after raping her mother was burned into her mind. "She saved me, from facing the fate many did in the spring and summer..... All mares were to be claimed by a stallion, as property for those seasons and used to make more.... Any flawed child... was killed on sight. Only the strong colts and fillies allowed to live... The fillies beaten and rasied to think stallions were better than them..."

Her body shook as in her mind she relived the moment her mothe realized a stallion, her claimer had found her daughter. "My mother was followed, and the one who claimed her tried to take me as well..... I ran, as my mother fought him.... Her fate... I do not know.." Kiara looked to the skies wondering if her mother was ok. "She more than likely gave up her life to save me. Told me to run and never come back...." Kiara closed her green eyes sighing heavily. "I live in the fear that he will find me.... and my punishment for running.... will be great... I will be lucky to live..." With those last words the two year old fell silent. She left it unspoken about her fear of males. It would show in time.

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
A walk to safety [Kiara] - by Mirage - 06-26-2012, 09:56 PM
RE: A walk to safety [Kiara] - by Kiara - 06-28-2012, 12:26 AM
RE: A walk to safety [Kiara] - by Mirage - 07-03-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: A walk to safety [Kiara] - by Kiara - 07-18-2012, 01:58 AM
RE: A walk to safety [Kiara] - by Mirage - 07-18-2012, 07:42 AM
RE: A walk to safety [Kiara] - by Kiara - 07-18-2012, 05:13 PM
RE: A walk to safety [Kiara] - by Mirage - 07-18-2012, 10:18 PM
RE: A walk to safety [Kiara] - by Kiara - 08-07-2012, 03:09 AM
RE: A walk to safety [Kiara] - by Mirage - 08-12-2012, 07:37 AM
RE: A walk to safety [Kiara] - by Kiara - 08-20-2012, 02:27 AM