the Rift

[BASIN] Fear the wolf that has no mercy [Open]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F A E L E N E
everything is held at length

It wasn't really strange that a wolf wanted a place among them, since it had happened before. It was more how to prove what he said was true, that he could be trusted. It was one thing to bring another Unicorn, quite another to bring a wolf. She wasn't exactly in a high position to give him much promise. A cool mask, she kept her thoughts to herself. Eyes trained upon him, he surely wanted and needed a purpose for what kind of creature he was. How she wouldn't do well alone, and nothing to guide her coarse.

With no invitation the canine came closer, seeming to have lightened his mood. Ears having not left their flattened position she did not offer a smile to his comment, but kept on the ground her hooves had claimed. He threw quite a few questions her way, a growl to hurry her. A thin, dangerous smile she shook her head. "I'll tell you what Lupus it was the grandest place you will see in this land, and quite fitting for a wolf use to the cold. If you want to join my herd you'll have to trek through a bridge of endless ice, hike through snow frosted mountains, and at the bottom of them you'll find the Aurora Basin. It will speak for itself, and than you can call for my leaders. I'll put in a good word for you, we had a guardian of your sort once, but I make no promises." Faelene did well to meet his gaze with a hard stare, to make sure he understood this wouldn't be easy, but it could be well worth it. "If you make it that far, mind your manners, I don't see why my Lady wouldn't take you in." It was with a dip of her cranium she left him to think upon her words.

[end]

ooc:you can do as Faelene says and ask to join the Basin with a thread. Since he is a wolf he should probably be an "other", but he might need it to be outcast to to post in the herd lands. Psyche can decide if he can join the Unicorns or not.

Messages In This Thread
Fear the wolf that has no mercy [Open] - by Lupus - 12-10-2012, 03:57 PM
RE: Fear the wolf that has no mercy [Open] - by Faelene - 12-11-2012, 11:11 PM