the Rift

Start of Something Good [Earth or Time God]

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

With her new found freedom, Kiara made the trip back to the Vein of the Gods. This time was different. She did not seek a companion, at least not this time. No the young roan had learned and wished to help her herd. With the the feeling of new magic in the air she returned, the warmth of the BirdSong sun on her back. Her heart beat rapidly, nervous. Would she be denied again... Be turned away without even seeing one of the Gods first? No, have confidence... She chided herself. So much had changed since her arrival in Helovia, so much that made her want to take care of others instead of just looking out for herself. It was that way of thinking that brought her back to the Vein.

She made the trip carefully, watching for any who might try to harm her because of her homeland. She may live in the lands the Goddess of the Moon had created, but that did not mean she worshiped the Goddess. In fact the roan did not 'worship' any God, more respected them all. She did not know enough about them to truly follow one over another. She stopped, waiting a moment before speaking calmly. "God of the Earth and God of the Spark, please come... I wish to speak with one of you and will do whatever you ask of me..." I wish I had brought a gift for whoever comes.... She thought sighing softly and waiting to see if someone would show.

OOC - coming to hopefully begin her quest for magic
HOURGLASS :: Time x Earth :: Can heal the wounds of others by turning back time. Instead of healing physically by knitting flesh together one would erase the time from when the injury occurred.

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Start of Something Good [Earth or Time God] - by Kiara - 12-10-2012, 04:16 PM