the Rift

The Mouse [World's Edge?-Open]

Naurista Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Naurista
The Mouse

Open your wings and fly...

"The winged mare stared at the sky for only a moment longer, when she decided sulking in the mud like some pitiful creature wasn’t going to do her any good. But just as she was about to rise a voice alarmed her to the presence of another being.

“Having troubles are we?”

Naurista nearly jumped out of her skin, in shock and embarrassment her head lift to look over her shoulder at a strange bay stallion just standing there calmly in the mud, staring her down. ”Oh my! Oh you gave me a fright!” She rolled over and picked herself up with haste, she shook herself desperately in an attempt to shake the mud caked to her body as the stallion introduced himself. Thor hmm? Thor of World’s Edge? What is this world’s edge? It sounded dangerous, and what’s a nurse? Naurista now wished she hadn’t fallen, while the gray brown mud blended well with her blue gray fur, her white mane is now thick with muck and hanging like extra weights off the side of her neck. And her wings now hung at her sides weighed down by the mud. She shook to get some of the mud off, she could beat those wings of her in the air to rid them of the mud. But she could just imagine the stud in front of her dotted up with mud like a foal who’d just run past him at blazing speed and kicked mud up everywhere onto him. This is… a curse? It had to be. She looked over the stallion, he seemed to have a friendly deposition, this made her happy. Naurista has seen her days of arrogant herd animals and she is happy she does not have to deal with one today!

”I wasn’t aware this field was going to be such a thick unforgiving soup. It looked like fresh snow when I first began crossing.” She explained to him, when she noticed the pathetic pair of black feathered appendages he carried on his back her jaw nearly dropped. What?! But, how? How did he—Surely those wings--- no, he can’t fly can he? Naurista mentally slapped herself and screamed internally to herself, manners wench! Manners!
She quickly averted trying hard not to stare, ”I am called, Naurista”
But her eyes… ”I’ve never been….” Kept drifting back.
”Here… before…” To his wings with unwilling temptation.

The poor stallion. No! I doubt he wants your pity, he probably gets enough of that from others with full proportioned wings, and he probably lives happy and just fine without your unwanted judgment.

”I apologize, but what is a nurse? And what is the world’s edge?” She quickly tried to bring different thinking upon herself to keep herself from looking back at his wings, and possibly to keep him from noticing her wandering eyes.

OOC: I was going to play like she has no idea about the herd I wanted her to join, if this is ok :)"

[Image: Naurista-1.png]
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
The Mouse [World's Edge?-Open] - by Naurista - 12-10-2012, 05:51 PM
RE: The Mouse [World's Edge?-Open] - by Thor - 12-12-2012, 11:56 PM
RE: The Mouse [World's Edge?-Open] - by Naurista - 12-14-2012, 02:40 PM
RE: The Mouse [World's Edge?-Open] - by Thor - 12-17-2012, 03:41 AM