the Rift

the Return of the Empress [Bazilisk/Plague/open]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil

"Is this it?"

She had forgotten how much she truly loved this land, this gift that was bestowed upon her by the Time God. Or had she? Had she ever felt that a place was home? No, she supposed she had not. But this place, her place, was home. What a foreign feeling it was! "It is," she responded, vocals proud. "If the trip through the Steppe chilled you, the hot spring may do well to warm you," she added, an offering. She did not know much of snakes, but she did know that the ones she had seen, though much smaller, had enjoyed sunning themselves. Did they like water? She didn't know - but if the sun could not provide heat, the springs birthed from the fire of the earth's core would.

A form approached from the shadows or the trees, a familiar form, and one that was greeted with affection, or something similar to it. "Stellaluna," she said in greeted, nodding as her Tormentor dropped into a bow. The fae's words were well-received, and she was graced with a rare smile. "The desert was not to my liking, but I daresay I made my gains there." She was on the verge of introductions, but then another familiar figure appeared. This one was a bit of a surprise to the shadow-mare, and she regarded him with a cool, withering gaze. But his words were the right ones, and though she may not trust him, she appreciated his effort.

Besides, she had heard rumors that he had made a capture of his own.

"Xanthos," she said, another formality. She greeted them by name for their comfort as well as to introduce them to Bazilisk. "I hear rumors that you have accomplished much in my absence. We shall talk later, you and I." That taken care of, she took it upon herself to introduce their newest member. "This is Bazilisk. He has come to reside in the Basin, and he is to be treated with the utmost respect." She met each of their gazes separately, holding them briefly to allow her order to sink in. Her word was law, the god had said; and so it would be tested.

""

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: the Return of the Empress [Bazilisk/Plague/open] - by Bazilisk - 12-10-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: the Return of the Empress [Bazilisk/Plague/open] - by Stellaluna - 12-10-2012, 07:36 PM
RE: the Return of the Empress [Bazilisk/Plague/open] - by Psyche - 12-12-2012, 07:20 PM
RE: the Return of the Empress [Bazilisk/Plague/open] - by Bazilisk - 12-13-2012, 05:54 PM