the Rift

the Return of the Empress [Bazilisk/Plague/open]

Bazilisk Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

B A Z I L I S K
I do not desire to hear your words, nor you mine.

More boneheads arrive. Or hornheads. Bazilisk is not quite sure what to call them. One is a two-horn-head. The other is plain. Psyche calls her Stellaluna, but the snake privately calls her bonehead, for it seems to fit her pretty looks, and pretty horses tend to be dumb ones. As for the dun, he calls him lion-tail-twitch, for he has a lion's tail and has a dusty-looking coat that matches a lion's fur.

A snake does not speak often, and he sees no reason to gift these unicorns with his gilded tongue, and so instead of speaking, he is content for Psyche to take her leave. They shower her with fine 'ladies' and 'lieges'. Bazilisk does not see the black mare well enough for him to address her as such. A snake is a snake, no matter their size, and they tend not to care for others too much anyways. Maybe one day Bazilisk will feel more than a bit more respect for her than he had for Leander, but for now he is just thankful for her kindness.

"I will go find somewhere more secluded where I will rest. I warn you not to disturb my sleep, for I wake with more than a bad temper, and I wouldn't... want to hurt anyone." Just as always, his voice sounds mostly emotionless, except for a hint of something underneath it you cannot quite decipher.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the Return of the Empress [Bazilisk/Plague/open] - by Bazilisk - 12-10-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: the Return of the Empress [Bazilisk/Plague/open] - by Stellaluna - 12-10-2012, 07:36 PM
RE: the Return of the Empress [Bazilisk/Plague/open] - by Bazilisk - 12-13-2012, 05:54 PM