the Rift

Barking up the Wrong Tree [Phaedra, Avira]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

Phae had to force her gaze not to narrow with distain as Avira landed. She didn’t like other mares on the best of days and definitely not pegasi, and especially not when other men were around. Oh, Phae wasn’t afraid of a little friendly competition, in that regard, but most mares had rather primitive and feminist views when it came to using their Gods-given talents, when it came to men. Phae on the other hand, held no such limitations. However, Avira was part of The Grey, and for the sake of the trust that Ophelia had placed in her, she would be respectful of other members.

Since no one wants to go first, I'm Avira. Phae bore her emerald gaze into the growing mound of snow Birch was creating, forcing herself to lose herself in the oddity of snow in this place. What a stupid thing to say She thought harshly. And it wasn’t as if Avira was young, she was likely twice Phae’s age, so why the naïve conversation starter? As her mind filled with more viscous critiques of the other pegasi, she became aware of movement, as Birch turned his large head towards her. His size was almost frighteningly large – it wasn’t that he was simply so much taller than She, but it was his bulk that was incredible. She felt like some fragile figurine next to him; she was built for speed and flight, and over her life her muscles had grown long and lean, her frame narrow and slender. Next to Birch she felt extremely feminine and shiny, as her name would indicate. And she found that she liked that feeling. It seems our company wants a conversation . Her pink nose wrinkled slightly, as she breathed in his earthy scent mixing with her own cinnamony-lilac odor. She raised a brow flirtatiously, holding his gaze with a seductive-confidence for as long as he kept his muzzle near hers.

She watched with a hungry desire as he scraped his armored boot along the ice-covered rock, her gaze alight with awe. Fascinating.. She thought, eyeing Birch as he took a few steps back, appearing to make an effort to include Avira in the conversation. As he shot her a rather cold glance, a mischievous smile contorted her features; however prehistoric Birch appeared, he was not some great dumb thing, she concluded. No…but he’s certainly something.

Clearly none of us are the normal. So if you'll tell me a little more about yourselves, I might be inclined to share myself… Come on now, ladies, This is a once in a lifetime opportunity here. Phae again arched a brow with interest, Is it now she thought with amusement. Once in a lifetime opportunity, eh?. Gracefully the sooty palomino stepped lightly towards Birch, ignoring the chill on her limbs as she fetl the temperature drop in his ring of snow. She extended her wing slightly, moving her longest flight feather towards him. He had played chicken with her earlier – seemingly trying to make her flinch by positioning his large-self so close to her; now she would return the favour. Her green gaze sought his white-flecked stare; she moved as if to trace her feathers gently along the base of his growth?, where bark seemed to meld into flesh. This was a move she commonly did with males – touching them ever so softly, often eliciting pleasurable goose bumps. She was unsure of the effect it would have on this sort of flesh, however, but as he was the one to emphasize their differences she didn’t think it was off limits. As she retracted her wing, feigning a demur smile, she tilted her head coquettishly. ”Sugar, you’ve just found yourself in the presence of two members of the The Grey She said, emphasizing The Grey as if it were some mysterious underground organization. In a way, it was. The group was both known, and unknown, in that many knew of the Grey, but fewer knew its purpose, or its members.

Turning her slender muzzle towards his shoulder, and raising it slightly to near his own, she let her scent of cinnamon and lilac waft towards him, as he had done to her earlier, her eyes glittering playfully. ”The rest, I suggest you find you on your own She whispered, her voice sultry and inviting. Teasingly, she arched her neck prettily, side stepping lithely away from him. ”Unless there is something specific you’d like to know?”

I did my best, it wasn't much
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: Barking up the Wrong Tree [Phaedra, Avira] - by Avira - 12-11-2012, 11:08 PM
RE: Barking up the Wrong Tree [Phaedra, Avira] - by Phaedra - 12-29-2012, 12:33 PM