the Rift

a glaziers pace (crafting glass, open)

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

Lace greeted her warmly, nibbling the tips of her mane in a friendly way and catching her eyes as he spoke as if to express an apology. She smiled, trying to convey that no apology was needed. After all, she was tough. She would rather is had been her taken, than the mother of children. That brought her mind back to Solstice, the mother who was still captured. "I am grateful to be home, but would return if it meant Solstice could come home to her family instead." Kiara remained quiet as Rishima also arrived shortly after she had. She merely watched as the ebon mare moved to offer support to Lace, something Kiara had not thought of. Green eyes watched the glance the unicorn was giving... Almost possessive and hostile. The young roan had seen enough hostility lately by being prisoner in the Basin and snorted harshly her eyes narrowing.

The growing hostility however made the fem uneasy, even more so as the one who did not belong to the Edge herd moves away without speaking her name. Merely that it was a fine gift for his herd.. However the purple unicorn did speak her name finally. Yseulte.. and she was Lace's apprentice? Well that made more sense now. It seemed the grulla to felt the hostility as he tried to get the others to speak. The easiest topic of course was magic. "I agree. I never knew of magic, or even the bonds to others until I arrive in Helovia. But I think I shall soon seek magic of my own.. So that I can better aid others." She smiled hopefully, really not wanting to see anyone get in a fight this early in the morning.

"talk talk"

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
a glaziers pace (crafting glass, open) - by Lace - 12-10-2012, 07:59 PM
RE: a glaziers pace (crafting glass, open) - by Kiara - 12-30-2012, 12:23 PM