the Rift

Heaven or Hell

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F A E L E N E
everything is held at length

ooc;sorry <3 I want to continue here unless a fresh one would be easier. :3 I was catching on my other posts and being a slow poke.

Lace, she did not know what bothered him. Where her instincts so screwed up they were not screaming to run? No, she didn't believe that. The Unicorn spoke to her very core, this was all happening for a reason.

Everything did.

Instantly by the makes of his ungrateful tongue the lady became a different figure of danger, death, and seething demon. Dark ears flatten to her head, no use to block out the wicked voice picking like knives into her head, soul, and possibly flesh. Orange, and white flame begin to scatter around them but burns nothing. It does not lesson the height of alert, and tingling fear the lingers. Faelene does not believe once the lady will smite Lace. Moisture begins pouring down her own poll, knees locked by the body's weakness.

Penetrating eyes fall to her, temporary calm, lingering in the tiniest fractions. It was her warning, her price for this. It would burn into her, like a mark on her skin, but it would be in her heart.

"I promise," she assured with a cool, even tone,visage beholding of a face etched with past despair, hope, and determination to leave no room for doubt. Now, she could feel purpose, something to keep her tied in the upcoming storms. The red maned would start to believe caring too much was not a weakness. Maybe, she was doing something half right. Even as the lady took on another form, she was frozen trying to shake it all away. Half of her wanted to push herself to a stand, open her eyes, take a cold breath of the night and realize it was just a dream tangling with a nightmare. A swipe of her eyelash, the thundering trace of anothers heart and pouring breath Faelene was surely
wide awake.

Fajira was the one to fully pull her into reality, the white scales glimmering, and wild noises shooting from her mouth. Faelene protectively brought a hoof up to stand by her friend as she had been incapable of doing earlier, firmly it fell into place when Lace even shunned his companion's company. When he started ranting in fact she had to suppress the urge to put space between them. The phantom had said he could only right himself. While she might agree with the point he was making, she felt much to blessed with her gift to find the right words to say. Patiently, if pulling back insider herself, finding peace to hold onto she waited patiently for Lace to do the same. Once she offered Fajira a glance, if to ask if he always did this, and if he would be okay. Faelene expected no answer, though she was curious the deeper meanings behind his raving.

Tucking in another couple mouthfuls of air, holding onto some before stealing another, feeling her armor clinging upon her, and the ground that vibrated into her bones from Lace's anger she remained rather unmoved. Last when he stopped, a provoking look, she had to tear at part of the earth with her hoof not to bite back. Remaining indifferent, she answered,"I believe she served a purpose, at least with my gift it was something that I have always wanted. She.. she knew a lot about me, more than just a wish. Surely, you have that for a reason too Lace, even if you don't want it. It means something." Faint silver eyes fell upon it, she had no idea what it stood for, she couldn't see into his soul. "However, I think if she meant to curse you, hurt you she would have accomplished that seconds ago. I do know what you mean, sometimes you don't feel this life is your own, and you wonder what's the point."

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
Heaven or Hell - by Faelene - 12-11-2012, 01:06 PM
RE: Heaven or Hell - by Lace - 12-11-2012, 01:51 PM
RE: Heaven or Hell - by Faelene - 12-11-2012, 03:37 PM
RE: Heaven or Hell - by Lace - 12-11-2012, 06:39 PM
RE: Heaven or Hell - by Random Event - 12-11-2012, 11:27 PM
RE: Heaven or Hell - by Faelene - 12-13-2012, 02:38 AM
RE: Heaven or Hell - by Lace - 12-19-2012, 08:27 PM
RE: Heaven or Hell - by Random Event - 12-20-2012, 07:57 PM
RE: Heaven or Hell - by Lace - 12-25-2012, 03:21 PM
RE: Heaven or Hell - by Faelene - 12-27-2012, 11:48 PM