the Rift

Heaven or Hell

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F A E L E N E
everything is held at length

Faelene did not know Lace well. Why she felt he had a good soul, she couldn't know what he was like in normal circumstances. If he got mad at ridiculous things or not. They had met once in relaxed atmosphere where they had chatted without driving much details of their lives. The second time, in Basin it had been the worst place to look upon his face, to see Fajira upon the ground where she didn't belong. They had gotten away. Sadly with no prisoners, but at least the Basin had not taken more. No one fiercely harmed, or damaged. What would be good enough for him?

Change your perspective. Words echoed in her mind. Could she view the world through his golden eyes? She was renaming calm, nonchalant for great reasons. Faelene did not want to lose her own temper...not at him. That was too familiar, and unwanted. The same time, she felt the flares of her temper wonder what his real problem was. Was she getting closer to the reason behind his anger? There always was.

Fajira looked lost, hurt, and Faelene was ready to snap at Lace for that. The white dragon did not deserve his scolding. He could yell at Faelene all he wanted. It was really cruel to be angry with his bonded. The lines around her eyes furrowed, and she half glared at him. With her tawny mask of protection he might not notice. Placing herself beside the scaled, she stood her ground feeling this was not over. Though she wanted it to be Faelene listened, letting her eyes widen to their normal place, trying to see this from his side. She would hope he would do at some point for her. "I don't like how she treated you, it scared me at her sudden change. I couldn't move, I couldn't speak. I thought what would I do if she had touched you, burned you.. I should have done something.." Eyes of liquid onyx met his beautiful gold, letting show her own fear and shame. She was talking more of just today. Light voice faded, heavy, and tried with her own disappointment.

Oh please let this go. She wasn't about to forget it, the look on his face, all the feelings that had raked her heart. Yes, he had every right to be angry and Faelene focused on that fear, the flames, and how insane it must have been in his eyes, to him. She found it hard being upset with the ghostly mare. Maybe, that was the real problem. "I don't think you're acting stupid. I just think your mad at other things you haven't let out. I mean if I had gotten a mark instead, if she had talked to me like that I would probably be gnashing by teeth too, wondering what the hell. I sense this has happened to you before?" Her black ears twitched back at the question, eyes giving a blink. The question might be pushing the boundaries of their friendship, and it had already been through a bit just in the last moments. When the wear of his soul fell in breathe she took a stride in his direction. Her head to his level (careful of the horn on her head) she tried to catch his eye, tried to offer a gentle bump to the nose. "I'm not hiding anything from you. I'm trying to understand, be in your place. I think compared to what I might have done you are handling it better then I would have. She probably would have cursed me, I'm foolish enough to argue with a God of Time and Spark. But Lace, really do you think that tree has something to do with you or is a just a black mark upon you? If you think it's a curse I want to help you get rid of it. I feel it's my fault it's there."

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
Heaven or Hell - by Faelene - 12-11-2012, 01:06 PM
RE: Heaven or Hell - by Lace - 12-11-2012, 01:51 PM
RE: Heaven or Hell - by Faelene - 12-11-2012, 03:37 PM
RE: Heaven or Hell - by Lace - 12-11-2012, 06:39 PM
RE: Heaven or Hell - by Random Event - 12-11-2012, 11:27 PM
RE: Heaven or Hell - by Faelene - 12-13-2012, 02:38 AM
RE: Heaven or Hell - by Lace - 12-19-2012, 08:27 PM
RE: Heaven or Hell - by Random Event - 12-20-2012, 07:57 PM
RE: Heaven or Hell - by Lace - 12-25-2012, 03:21 PM
RE: Heaven or Hell - by Faelene - 12-27-2012, 11:48 PM