the Rift

Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open]

Tolio Posts: 110
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 Years 8 Months Buff: NOVICE
Brit

Huffing breaths cloud their muzzles as hot breath reacts against the cold air. Tolio feels rusty and knows Faelene can hold her own quite well, though never had he doubted it since he'd first laid eyes on her. Muscles remain tensed and active, ready and willing to move in the intricate dance of battle they have been performing on this washed out stage. Faelene is a good partner to spar with. You get used to fighting a certain type of person and forget what it's like to go head to head with someone just like you. Tolio had nearly forgotten how to take into consideration that both were tall, lean, and fast. It was truly interesting to fight against someone he loved and respected so deeply and intricately. 

Something unspoken moves between them. It was short, a fierce warm up, but Tolio knows they are both willing to smile and draw the line. She praises him and he giggles softly, letting the lion inside retreat to be replaced by the big eyed bunny. "You are just as good, my dear," smiling sincerely as he returns the congratulations on her skills. Too tired to bounce over to her in his flamboyant way, he lets her advance. Mercury eyes watching her with soft tones in their depths. Apology sweeps charcoal listeners back and he shakes his head, vibrant red mane falling back to its natural state as he shakes away her apology with a smile. "Don't apologize, love. I didn't harm you did I?" Feeling her soft, warm breath over his cheek and tilting his head to brush over her own. He would take a thousand of her bites to make sure he didn't harm her too badly in a simple spar. 

The blood is darker than his coat but blends in and he finds this amusing in a strange way. Leaning trustingly into her touch as her grooming relaxed him. Resting his head against the arch of her neck, sighing softly. It is hard, to be here so close to her. To smell her sweet scent, hear the gentle lilt of her voice. He knows he cannot leave her. She simply means too much. She always will. Even if he did not act so flamboyant and girly in her presence, she accepted him. Wasn't afraid to tease and bite back. She brought out that lion, one he often left to drift in the back of his personality. He could be any side of himself with Faelene, and he was fiercely loyal to her. That was why he was here now. In the Basin. 

Because he loved her. 

More than the prisoner loved the first taste of freedom. More than a brother loved his sister. Tolio perhaps was too loyal to her. Yet he never regretted it. This is why he stayed. For the gentle irises and little smiles he could wring from her. Sighing and curling his head in a type of but as she tended to his wound. "I love you, Faelene. I would lay my life at your feet if you needed it without a second thought. I consider you my sister, if you would accept that. You know that don't you?" Softly spoken but all play and giggles had disappeared. A certain melancholy tone had taken over. Almost pleading. He felt like he was saying goodbye but it wasn't so. Brushing his muzzle over her shoulder, enjoying the closeness. Seemed the bunny had retreated once again, the cold seeping in. He knew he had to decide. 

[[That was rather terrible.]]

Messages In This Thread
Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Faelene - 12-11-2012, 01:47 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Tolio - 12-11-2012, 07:24 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Phaedra - 12-11-2012, 07:55 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Faelene - 12-12-2012, 02:56 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Tolio - 12-12-2012, 08:16 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Phaedra - 12-12-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Faelene - 12-13-2012, 08:47 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Tolio - 12-13-2012, 10:34 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Phaedra - 12-17-2012, 02:22 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Faelene - 12-17-2012, 07:53 PM