the Rift

Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica
F a e l e n e
the truth never set me free so i did it myself

OOC:I'll say she does recognize her, but be vague about the meeting since it's not done yet. Brit, I love all Tolio posts :3

Faelene is in want of more practice, but for another day. She really wanted to encourage Tolio to try a new partner. If she had seen Cineviam lately she would have asked him. He knew a great deal more than herself. A grin lights the corner of her lips, she was fond of the strangest things. That was a reason she remained with her kind, she couldn't help like them despite some of their "issues". They were not just racists Unicorns. Hadn't anyone wondered how they had gotten that way? With Tolio around it was easy not to let dark things hold her, and her ever wandering mind.

His laugh was playful, and he transforms to the kind fellow she knew much better, the one who's warmth and light she needed."Thank you, I try. I just wish I had more practice. I guess tomorrow is another day." It was easy to return a smile for him, though her mind was on asking a certain golden stallion for some practice. An idea she shouldn't put much want into. "I'll live," was her short response. The mark on her hip was sore, and would continue to be, but nothing she couldn't handle. She welcomes his touch, and continues cleaning him up. The sense of him pressed to her was not unwelcome, but she had to fight the urge to pull away. A reaction of fear, nothing more. It was the reason for fear, the strength of his attachment. Though he could part from the Unicorns with less risk, but stayed because of her. The red maned had mixed feelings to hear such things aloud. It struck her heart with pain, and love. Touched she could hardly form a reply, but with a swallow, and careful thought managed to answer. "I always wanted a brother, and I hope you know I love you as one, willing to do the same for you." Holding tight to her emotions least they start a flood, she leaned her head to his neck to ease his own mind.

The wind was still blowing, tugging her red locks, and holding some scent that touched a memory in her mind. The face is not recalled easily, and she breaks from Tolio, her eyes search the snow, falling upon the caramel colored mare with white wings, a strange glow above her head, and long wavy locks of pearl. Member of the Grey, but Faelene would not understand what drew here to them. Especially the way she avoided to look upon them. A silent exchange with Tolio, her voice would ring out across the pull of the wind. "Lost or lonely?"

Messages In This Thread
Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Faelene - 12-11-2012, 01:47 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Tolio - 12-11-2012, 07:24 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Phaedra - 12-11-2012, 07:55 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Faelene - 12-12-2012, 02:56 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Tolio - 12-12-2012, 08:16 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Phaedra - 12-12-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Faelene - 12-13-2012, 08:47 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Tolio - 12-13-2012, 10:34 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Phaedra - 12-17-2012, 02:22 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Faelene - 12-17-2012, 07:53 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Tolio - 12-19-2012, 12:30 AM