the Rift

Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica
F a e l e n e
the truth never set me free so i did it myself

[ooc:I hope this isn't confusing. :P I tried to take everything into account. I thought Faelene would hear Leander being said, but take it more for Tolio.

Faelene held back what words she was tempted to speak, things she couldn't force herself to share with him. She never again wanted to be vulnerable, forced to the ground, and someone striking above her. Tolio was alright to remain in the dark. He was really good about making her feel better, if she had not just sparred him she would have thought he lacked a mean bone in his body. Stifling a snort, she let out a light hearted chuckle at his acting. Playfully she bumped his shoulder, "That must be part of your defense, who could resist your sweet charm?" She would tease, though her words were not untrue. Tolio was zoning in on her haunch, and she tried to side step him. He offered a soothing touch, more earnest. "Tolio, a small amount of pain is worth the practice for both of us...believe me. I promise if it were to give me grief I couldn't hide it well." There was only so much she could keep under wraps, he should know seeing her with her burned hide, and the rip in her shoulder. Taking comfort in his existence, finding such a sweetheart with a bold heart, she can't help broadly smile at his response. What a pair they were.

He seemed to realize they had company, the surprise would be how familiar he was with the Pegasus, ushering toward her. The change within him was instant as has noticed what Faelene hadn't until the fair colored maiden came closer, physical wounds and they make him turn into sober. Was that what had drawn they winged here? .

Faelene's eyes linger quickly over the snippets in her wings that were harmed or merely gone. Something was dreadfully wrong with this mare, and it was not her injuries. It was her demeanor so sullen. It made Faelene take a long look at her now. She was the one that belonged to the Grey, and the dark mare did not miss the look she was shot. Faelene remained nonchalant since Tolio was on the line of emotions, and this Phaedra was no warm glow either. Yes, she had to keep her cool in the never ending chaos.

Though the words that made Tolio's question never reached Faelene's ears, it was not hard to guess what he was inquiring, and trying to hide. Neither of them could hide their own close bond, and Phaedra could not hide the pain nor want she had for the red stallion. When had this happened? The red maned was taking it all in, not missing the slip of the golden charger's name. It should strike a chord with in her, but she only found her eyes looking to Tolio, closely watching. If this was some kind trap, meant to pull her in, it would not work. The red maned had much more resolve than that, much more thought.

"We've met," she confirms, but doesn't elaborate. Tolio is trying to attempt Phae out of the rain cloud, but only seems to make it worse. She would reveal the extent of the damage done to her wings, something Faelene supposed was to be the added touch to make her break. Silver eyes glimpsed them, their delicate lines of pure white, and the appendages that were pink. The sooty palomino only had eyes for Tolio, drawing to him for comfort. Faelene should have had a want to let the two of them be, but found the mare troublesome. What else did she feel his head with? She wanted something. Things were not odd enough, her sudden withdrawal, the sharp look to the red stallion only made Faelene firmly planted herself where she stood. How young was this creature to be so full of assumptions, and more bi-polar than mother nature herself? "Are you really so unwise?" Softly spoken the question left her lips, but she said no more feeling Tolio would have enough.

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Faelene - 12-11-2012, 01:47 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Tolio - 12-11-2012, 07:24 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Phaedra - 12-11-2012, 07:55 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Faelene - 12-12-2012, 02:56 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Tolio - 12-12-2012, 08:16 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Phaedra - 12-12-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Faelene - 12-13-2012, 08:47 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Tolio - 12-13-2012, 10:34 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Phaedra - 12-17-2012, 02:22 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Faelene - 12-17-2012, 07:53 PM