the Rift

Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

Everything was blurring together. This wasn't how things were meant to go....Tolio was supposed to...choose her. But he didn't.

Are you so unwise? Bitch.
It's not Faelene's fault, don't push this on her Of course it was!

Tolio's words felt colder than the ice which Leander had rained down on her, and hurt more than her battered wings ever had. If Phaedra had been able to properly recognize the aching feeling deep in her belly when Tolio was near, and the electricity which ran through her when they touched, as love, then she would have been able to identify this new feeling as heartbreak. She felt cold all over, and deep in the back of her mind she wondered if this was how Leander had felt. A lump of emotion was beginning to well in the back of her throat, while at the same time her knees began to feel weak; like they couldn't be bothered to keep her standing anymore.

There was so much whirling around in her mind, that she couldn't put any of it into words. She thought of her encounter with Leander, and how the only reason she had been compelled to help the Throat in the first place was for Faelene, because she was a friend of Tolio. And now, both of the men in Faelene's life had hurt Phae, and chosen red-maned bitch over her. Tolio was wrong, this was her fault! Her rage cut through the icy feeling that she was experiencing, and loosened her tongue. "It is her fault!" Phaedra screamed, her voice sounding hurt and reckless. "Leander and Faelene are together!" Tears had welled in her eyes once again, and as she yelled her voice trembled with emotion. Her cheeks had coloured a beautiful crimson, and her appearance seemed to have subtly shifted from the flirtatious vixen to this wild thing: Her wavy mane hung loosely around her shoulders, glistening from the glitter which adorned the mysterious halo above her ears. The large green amulet which hung from around her neck added to the almost gypsy-like appearance that her rage had caused. If she could have seen the way she looked, she would have been amazed at the primal beauty she suddenly possessed. But there was no time for that now.

She could almost feel Faelene's cool response in her ears: We aren't together she was say calmly, or What he does isn't my fault. The thought of the mare replying to her accusations so calmy and without care only infuriated Phaedra more. And Tolio? a little voice whispered in the back of her mind. Phae didn't like female's because of how manipulative and awful they were....perhaps her mistake was forging a friendship with a gay stallion. Did it amount to the same thing? She was slowly starting to think it did...As her fierce green gaze surveyed Tolio, she realized that he probably didn't have it in him to choose between the two anyways. It was just how he was....But Phae's conscious mind couldn't accept this rationalization. She wanted him to choose, and to choose her. She craved the feeling of being needed from him, but instead she was rejected twice; not only did he not share the same confusing feelings that she had for him, but he had chosen the Unicorn to be his non-blooded sister, over her.

The momentum which carried Phae to this point in time, suddenly seemed to stop. For a moment, she recognized how truly crazy she was being, but was unable to stop the progression. She was hurt, furious at how unfair life was, and filled with an insane jealously directed towards Faelene. She had two stallions who loved her, couldn't she just have Tolio..?

[OOC: Hehe. the quote at the bottom of her table fits much better now :P Sorry that took so long! I had no idea what she was going to do!]

I did my best, it wasn't much.
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you.
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Faelene - 12-11-2012, 01:47 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Tolio - 12-11-2012, 07:24 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Phaedra - 12-11-2012, 07:55 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Faelene - 12-12-2012, 02:56 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Tolio - 12-12-2012, 08:16 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Phaedra - 12-12-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Faelene - 12-13-2012, 08:47 PM