the Rift

Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica
F a e l e n e
the truth never set me free so i did it myself

Tolio did not react at her accusation, giving Faelene one wave of relief. Leander didn't have a reputation for attacking females, surely Tolio knew that. Did he sense what she was after, what really bothered her? Faelene's poor brother in arms was conflicted, and hurt. The red maned missed what Phaedra had accused him of, but his returning words were like sharp pricks to her inside. Two and two together was this Phaedra honesty blaming Tolio? His poor soft heart, and this tawdry winged must know it. His friend....no, Faelene did not see her as one any more. She was worse than the black hearts the Unicorns lived with. They always appeared what they were, not this. Making a poor, pup confused, and whining for the hand that beat them. It made her sick, and she was tempted to bar Tolio's way, because he was the one in need of protection. Faelene held back, with a stupid flicker of hope the lady may see Tolio did not want anyone hurt. When she ignored him a scarce emotion growled in the belly of her soul.

It wouldn't be the first time in her life Faelene wanted to shred someone to bits, but it was the first time she pictured strewn feathers, blood spots along white surface, and a dismantled halo. Breaking from the image, the heat of her chest rising, she placed herself beside Tolio and pressed her cheek to his. "Tolio I promised to protect you, and I'm keeping that promise." Holding tight to his eyes she wished to dry his tears, but would take a defensive stance in front of him. Hooves crushing through the snow, only moments where Tolio and her had made there violent dance, and she flattened her ears in a tight manner.

"I don't know what you wish to gain Phaedra, but I've played this game and I'm not a pawn, and neither is Tolio. He is my brother, and I will have no one playing on him like an instrument to be used and discarded. He deserves much more than you, and that thoughtless, manipulative, awful mouth. I thought I saw affection, but I think I see a green eyed monster wrapped in a sweet shell. " There was a dark chord, menacing and sharp. "You can scream this is my fault all you want, how can it be if I don't even know you?" A snort erupted from her nostrils with a dim shake of her head. How pathetic. Faelene almost felt sorry for the winged, almost. The mare before her was more like a wild cat, hissing, and yowling about the world's injustice that another mare had something she didn't. No, Phaedra would have to break further, her voice a wretched sound of her desperation with accusation. Something Faelene did not understand where she had even gotten such a wild assumption. A laugh shot from her mouth, her eyes lightened with the action by pure amazement."Leander the Sultan of the Dragon's Throat, and I? You really are desperate for Tolio aren't you. I just don't understand why, or your poor fact of trying to bait me." The humor left her mask, and she adorned a hard, scolding look. "If you're going to be a liar, spreading gossip you might want to try something a bit more believable. Enemies can't be lovers. I think its time for you to leave, I've had enough of your cruel mouth." The warning was clear, she wasn't going to let Tolio suffer any more, and she would not hesitate to knock sense into her. By the looks of it, that might take awhile. Faelene would not need much, just enough.

No wonder the Pegasus was in terrible condition. What had she tried to blackmail Leander with? What had she wanted from him? All the wrong ways this spy had taken. Phaedra could have done this much easier, and had Faelene on her side...not any more..not with this bullshit.

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Faelene - 12-11-2012, 01:47 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Tolio - 12-11-2012, 07:24 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Phaedra - 12-11-2012, 07:55 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Faelene - 12-12-2012, 02:56 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Tolio - 12-12-2012, 08:16 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Phaedra - 12-12-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Faelene - 12-13-2012, 08:47 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Tolio - 12-13-2012, 10:34 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Phaedra - 12-17-2012, 02:22 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Faelene - 12-17-2012, 07:53 PM