the Rift

Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica
F a e l e n e
the truth never set me free so i did it myself

The weight of his cheek against her side helped her keep her focus, and purpose. His voice did not fall deaf to her ears, but she had to deal with one thing before comforting the fire toned stallion any further. Making sure the pegasus left would be the first step. Did he really want her to stay after such mean jabs? He did not beg any further, he was a sad mess which only made Faelene's heart burn more fiercely. She was quite ready to take what new set of words the trickster would deal out, but she would not be surpised she had nothing else to say. No back up plan? The question danced behind her closed lips, but she would not say any more. There was no need to taunt the winged female any more, not today. Faelene was done, but Phaedra should watch herself. This was not the end. She was sure this would be a new thorn in the pegasus' side, and Faelene was sure she would try something again. Faelene was neither naive or stupid. Go right ahead, was her cold thought. Hurting Tolio was all that it took to make an enemy out of her. If she thought to mess with Leander, he was a big boy who could take care of himself. If he was so fickle to fall it would merely be the end of something, that should have never been.

Firmly planted in the world of ice, she would not back down. It was not until she saw nothing but the white landscape, would her rigid posture begin to loosen. Stretching her neck around she, her eyes instantly became large and soft falling upon the blue toned of Tolio. "I am sorry, " she would mutter in a docile tone with a dash of melancholy. Faelene would not break, she eased herself to the stallion, offering to him steady support whether it be an ear, or the curve of her body to continue to lean upon. There was nothing she could do to fix this, but help him mend and recover.

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Faelene - 12-11-2012, 01:47 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Tolio - 12-11-2012, 07:24 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Phaedra - 12-11-2012, 07:55 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Faelene - 12-12-2012, 02:56 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Tolio - 12-12-2012, 08:16 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Phaedra - 12-12-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Faelene - 12-13-2012, 08:47 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Tolio - 12-13-2012, 10:34 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Phaedra - 12-17-2012, 02:22 PM
RE: Lonely Glow [Tolio\Open] - by Faelene - 12-17-2012, 07:53 PM