the Rift

Lambs Will Flock [Psyche/Open]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil

She would greet Myrddin first, as he was of her herd, and a very high-ranking member, too. His greeting was formal, and held ancient ritual in its tones. Perhaps she should learn more of his homeland, perhaps that is what leaders ought to do for their advisors. In truth, it might prove useful - having the old stallion fully behind her would aid her in her quest for the trust of her herd. "The same to you, my dear Myrddin," she replied. It may be the truest that her tones had ever been; though still tinged with that seductive poison, they rang with a sort of kindness, the sort that was not soft, but respectful. Then the six-horned spoke, and her words were not so well received.

So she knew Mauja, did she? A hint of annoyance tinged the shadow-mare's thoughts - did she think that the mention of their lost king would gain her any favors? Did she think he still held sway here, despite his disappearance? But her practiced mask fell into place, hiding these thoughts, instead presenting a face devoid of emotion, amber gaze sharp as she regarded the wandering mistress. "Lovely to meet you, Sorcha. Any acquaintance of Mauja's is welcome in our lands," she offered, keeping her gaze and her vocals cool, though some of their over-the-top sweetness had crept back in. "The FrostHeart's presence is sorely missed, as I'm sure many of our people would assure you. Should he find his way to us, I'm sure he would welcome you warmly."

It was such a bland response to the mention of the stallion who had nearly made her his Queen, such an unnatural way to respond. It left a bitter taste in her mouth, a metallic tang that threatened to bring a sneer to her face. But she held it in, held herself in control. How she had grown! Perhaps at one time, she would not have cared if this rogue femme had seen through her emotions, but now... now it was imperative that she appear strong, undaunted, perhaps even emotionless. For without emotion, she was without weakness.

[W/C | xxx]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
Lambs Will Flock [Psyche/Open] - by Sorcha - 12-11-2012, 04:24 PM
RE: Lambs Will Flock [Psyche/Open] - by Myrddin - 12-12-2012, 10:52 AM
RE: Lambs Will Flock [Psyche/Open] - by Sorcha - 12-12-2012, 12:56 PM
RE: Lambs Will Flock [Psyche/Open] - by Myrddin - 12-12-2012, 01:53 PM
RE: Lambs Will Flock [Psyche/Open] - by Psyche - 12-14-2012, 06:29 PM
RE: Lambs Will Flock [Psyche/Open] - by Sorcha - 12-18-2012, 12:16 PM
RE: Lambs Will Flock [Psyche/Open] - by Myrddin - 12-18-2012, 01:07 PM
RE: Lambs Will Flock [Psyche/Open] - by Psyche - 12-19-2012, 03:48 PM