the Rift

What could have been love [Valentine/Questing]

Myrddin Posts: 115
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: Old
Aud
 Myrddin</style>

Myrddin listened to the stallion speak, considering his words and refraining from commenting until he was finished. As he spoke, Myrddin couldn't help but liken him to one of his students, Chernobyl, who seemed to be in the same bad habit of wallowing in self pity as this stallion. What was happening that these creatures felt that they were so hard done by? Chernobyl was upset about something in her past, and whatever was eating away at this fellow, did not seem to be immediately fatal. Did they not understand that the world held so many greater concerns? That their small lives were infinitely irrelevant? Chernobyl, as his student, would be forced to learn that - he would see to it. And while this creature was not under his supervision, he would be corrected nonetheless.

"Next time that you are not in the mood for company, youngling" He began, emphasizing that indeed, Valentine was a youngling; compared to Myr of course, but also in his current behaviour. "You ought not seek out the company of others! And further," He grumbled, turning his body to squarely face the stallion, his blind gaze unseeingly piercing into him, "If you don't mean to be rude, then don't be. And if you do plan on saying that which is rude, don't act as if you don't know the implications of what's being said!"

His flicked his tail in the water, clearly annoyed. Stupid, depressed idiot… Myr's frustrated thoughts trailed off as sudden comprehension flooded his mind. Depressed! Just as the Moon Goddess had commanded! If it could, his gaze would have softened towards the creature, but it remained milky and white and blank. "I was blinded by a very dark magic. But do not let that weigh on your mind, the Goddess of the Moon and I have a certain understanding regarding my sight. Now then, what ails you so?"

[OOC: If Val could tell him about why he's depressed now, that would be great :D]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What could have been love [Valentine/Questing] - by Myrddin - 01-01-2013, 12:16 PM