the Rift

What could have been love [Valentine/Questing]

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
[Image: 50c363de13e47]

Valentine

The older unicorns words pierced his heart. He didn’t want to remember. Why should he tell him, and cause himself unwanted grief. His love of her seemed to be a passing glance that no one, including Psyche, knew about. It was tragic, a wasted breath on his part.
“When I first met her no, I did not expect love. But something happened to me. I became overwhelmed, and I grew to feel what true love was like. Only, it was one-sided.” He looked down at the water, pain growing inside him. It was hard for him to talk about, and he almost couldn’t put his thoughts into words, which was rare of the heart stallion.
“It started on the Steppe. I was taking shelter under rock, and she came next to me. A conversation was started, and it turned to racism. At that time I was not one, but she convinced me to be so. I gladly followed her to the Plague, helping in some orders. We met several times, talking on and off about different things. Then one day, I met her in the Frozen Arch…and I told her I loved her. It was something that I didn’t know about, and it came as a shock to both of us. She said that she had feelings too, but not the words 'I love you too' ever came from her lips. In the beginning, it was enough for me. I believed that she did have feelings for me, but as time went on she grew colder, and the love faded. It was from her that it left, and I was left in the mist of my heart being shattered. I…don’t quite know how to go on. It’s hard for me to go from being alone, to having someone, then in a flash, being so alone again. This is my first heart break, so please forgive me."

(OCC: So so so sorry for the very late reply :'( )

"talk talk talk"
"think think think"

Follow the trail of blood…
You'll find me at the end.

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
RE: What could have been love [Valentine/Questing] - by Valentine - 01-14-2013, 03:46 PM