the Rift

[The Grey/Lakota] Family Reunion

Hana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The young dove stopped as the sound of hooves coming toward her met her ears. They flickered back and forth, listening. That gait.. it was almost familiar. It wasn't until that familiar frame burst out into the open and the oh so familiar voice asked if she was lost. Hana merely smiled, watching her beloved older sister suddenly realize it wasn't just another lost soul she had found.. As her sister stumbled backward as if she was seeing the dead or something. The fem snorted holding back laughter and a cry of joy. Surely it was not this easy? Yes she and their brother had traveled for days, weeks even looking for Lakota. But surely it just wasn't so easy for her to wander into a new land and find here, just like that.

It wasn't until her sister said her name that she knew it was real. A moment later her sister was pressed close and Hana pressed herself tighter, closer. "Lakota.. it's really you.." She smiled at Lakota's next words and answered her at once. "Yes it's really me, and Alleo is near to still looking for you.... She hesitated before speaking softly We left in the middle of the night, just slipped away into the dark... Oh i'm so glad you're alright! They would have plenty of time later for Hana to answer the other questions she could. Although when Alleo found them he would be able to help.

Hana to found her eyes glimering with tears. she pressed her frame tight into the familiar embrace, whispering softly I've missed you to Lakota, so very very much. Soon we will all be a family again. All they could hope now was that Alleo found his way to Helovia as well.

Messages In This Thread
[The Grey/Lakota] Family Reunion - by Hana - 12-12-2012, 03:34 AM
RE: [The Grey/Lakota] Family Reunion - by Lakota - 12-12-2012, 06:18 PM
RE: [The Grey/Lakota] Family Reunion - by Hana - 12-29-2012, 10:32 PM
RE: [The Grey/Lakota] Family Reunion - by Lakota - 01-02-2013, 03:51 PM
RE: [The Grey/Lakota] Family Reunion - by Hana - 02-09-2013, 08:38 PM
RE: [The Grey/Lakota] Family Reunion - by Lakota - 02-11-2013, 10:20 PM