the Rift

[The Grey/Lakota] Family Reunion

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit

Was her Mistress looking out for her on this afternoon? All this time, hoping that Hana wouldn't be thrown into her former position. She had never wanted her baby sister to see the horrors she had. How long had she been Princess before she and Alleo left? Lakota prayed it wasn't long. She and Alleo had worked so hard to protect her from everything and she didn't want it all to be for naught. But whatever and whomever had brought her beautiful sister to Helovia deserved all of her thanks. Reveling in how real she felt, so solid. No longer part of her dreams. Hana returned the embrace just as tightly and Lakota shuddered inside, feeling every restraint around her heart snapping in the presence of the beautiful doll. 

Hana clearly was still used to Lakota's violent cussing, hardly even batting an eye. Knowing she was safe, unharmed quelled the killing urge inside Lakota. It Hana had even a single scrape on her Lakota would have gone on a rampage. After all her entire life had been centered around keeping Hana pure and untouched. Breathing a sigh of relief into her sister's mane when assured that Alleo was safe as well and nearby at that. The fact that they had separated bothered her, but she trusted Alleo to know what he was doing. "I...of course I'm alright..." replying in the same gruff, fond manner she always held towards her beloved siblings. Unwilling to pull away so soon, and because of this remained pressed close to her sibling. "I'm part of a group called the Grey. We are a group of mercenaries and healers, able to be recruited for payment. We fight for those who cannot, and I respect my leaders for once." Snorting in half amusement. Hana probably remembered Lakota's...problem shall we say with weak authority. Nibbling Hana's mane playfully. "I won't make you decide but...you're welcome there if you wish." Ktulu simply had to understand. They'd spoken of her siblings once and Lakota believed that she would understand Lakota's need to keep her sister close and under her fierce protection. 

Hana's heartfelt whispering made Lakota's eyes feel suspiciously moist and she tucked her face close to Hana's neck. "Don't ever...ever leave me again..." And hell would come down on whoever dared to try and take her away. 

WE ONLY EXIST IN TERMS OF THIS CONFLICT
In the zone where black and white clash

Resurgere | Wroth

Messages In This Thread
[The Grey/Lakota] Family Reunion - by Hana - 12-12-2012, 03:34 AM
RE: [The Grey/Lakota] Family Reunion - by Lakota - 12-12-2012, 06:18 PM
RE: [The Grey/Lakota] Family Reunion - by Hana - 12-29-2012, 10:32 PM
RE: [The Grey/Lakota] Family Reunion - by Lakota - 01-02-2013, 03:51 PM
RE: [The Grey/Lakota] Family Reunion - by Hana - 02-09-2013, 08:38 PM
RE: [The Grey/Lakota] Family Reunion - by Lakota - 02-11-2013, 10:20 PM