the Rift

[The Grey/Lakota] Family Reunion

Hana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Neither sister seemed to want to move away from the other. For Hana it was the slight fear that this was not real. Surely it was not this easy? Was this a trick from some evil god or some sort of strange magic? No. Lakota was very much real and very much right there with her. "I...of course I'm alright..." the words made the young mare relax. Her big sister was there, she was alright, and that was all that truly mattered right? It would be better when the three of them were all together again, but who knew when that would be. Her sister spoke again interrupting her thoughts. "I'm part of a group called the Grey. We are a group of mercenaries and healers, able to be recruited for payment. We fight for those who cannot, and I respect my leaders for once." The last bit caused Hana to snort with laughter and smile "About time." She playfully answered. With no hesitation she spoke again. "You should know by now, where you go, I will go. I just found you and i'm not going to lose you again."

As Lakota nibbled her mane playfully Hana finally stepped back to look at her sister before speaking again. "I'm here to stay, wherever you are is where I belong" With that she stepped back in close pressing her face against her big sister's neck, feeling her sister do the same. The emotions were running wild, as surely they would for a while. At least until Alleo joined them here in their new found home. This was truly going to be a new start for them all. No one was ever going to separate them again.... Or surely there would be hell to pay if they tried.

Messages In This Thread
[The Grey/Lakota] Family Reunion - by Hana - 12-12-2012, 03:34 AM
RE: [The Grey/Lakota] Family Reunion - by Lakota - 12-12-2012, 06:18 PM
RE: [The Grey/Lakota] Family Reunion - by Hana - 12-29-2012, 10:32 PM
RE: [The Grey/Lakota] Family Reunion - by Lakota - 01-02-2013, 03:51 PM
RE: [The Grey/Lakota] Family Reunion - by Hana - 02-09-2013, 08:38 PM
RE: [The Grey/Lakota] Family Reunion - by Lakota - 02-11-2013, 10:20 PM