the Rift

A New Home [NEWCOMER][OPEN]

Reina Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Reina sighed gratefully. It felt good to hand her problems over to someone else. She knew that that wasn't quite what she was doing but she hadn't spoken to another equine for months, whatever about ask one for help or be offered help. She was aware that she still had a hard time ahead of her, it could take weeks to recover from the complete and utter exhaustion, but suddenly her future began to look a lot brighter.

"Th-thank you." It was all Reina could say, or even think, for a few moments but then she pulled herself together and thought about what Athena had said. "I am very grateful. You are very kind. I am aware that I am not in the best state but I assure you that when, and if, I recover to my full health, I will be a strong and useful member of your society."

And she meant it. She was a naturally strong horse and she was smart. And quick. And agile. She only hoped that at some point, some time, she would be able to repay Athena for the kindness she was showing her. Without another word, she began to struggle forwards, her head lowered and her feet dragging but her determination as strong as ever.

Messages In This Thread
A New Home [NEWCOMER][OPEN] - by Reina - 12-12-2012, 10:57 AM
RE: A New Home [NEWCOMER][OPEN] - by Athena2 - 12-14-2012, 07:59 PM
RE: A New Home [NEWCOMER][OPEN] - by Cypress - 12-14-2012, 10:47 PM
RE: A New Home [NEWCOMER][OPEN] - by Reina - 12-15-2012, 05:47 PM
RE: A New Home [NEWCOMER][OPEN] - by Athena2 - 12-15-2012, 07:05 PM
RE: A New Home [NEWCOMER][OPEN] - by Reina - 12-21-2012, 11:57 AM
RE: A New Home [NEWCOMER][OPEN] - by Athena2 - 12-21-2012, 06:54 PM
RE: A New Home [NEWCOMER][OPEN] - by Reina - 12-29-2012, 01:43 PM