the Rift

Lover of the Light [Torasin/Questing]

Myrddin Posts: 115
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: Old
Aud

Myrddin

At Torasin's final admonishment, Myr heartily laughed out loud. He sounded genuinely pleased and amused; and indeed he was. I just got tired of crying. Wonderful. What a wonderful way of phrasing it. It was like the way that Valentine had told Myrddin that he had become overwhelmed by love. Not often, but surprisingly-so, the creatures of Helovia shocked the philosopher with their wit and insight. They came so close to speaking the truth, that it was almost as though some compulsion came over them, leading them to where they needed to be. Hearing Torasin's final words on the matter, made Myrddin think that perhaps something similar had happened to Torasin long ago, when he decided the tears must end. A calming perhaps, a sense of knowing, that it was time for something else.

Nodding his weary head, Myrddin smiled, wishing to see the look upon Torasin's features just then. "Very wise, m'boy. Very wise indeed." Did he understand Torasin? Yes, he thought he did. Better than he knows himself? In all actuality, likely not, for the painted stallion seemed to have the most comprehensive grip on the makings of who he was, than any other Myrddin had met. To be so true to himself, required a knowledge that Myrddin was quite sure would satisfy the Goddess of the Moon. "You have done me a great service on this day, young-one. For that, I am quite grateful. I would seek you out again, when my vision is restored, to look you in the eyes and offer my proper thanks. From where did you say you came, Sir Torasin?"

If it all goes crashing into the sea,
If it's just you and me, trying to find a light,
Like ships in the night.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lover of the Light [Torasin/Questing] - by Myrddin - 02-10-2013, 08:31 PM