the Rift

The Gauntlet [MYRDDIN]

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 50c3cfe45dfd7]

Chernobyl

His voice was a shock wave that erupted her eardrums and shook her core visibly as she shuttered to a halt. Her bones cracked and squealed in protest and her legs seemed to buckle before straightening at the knee. Inky eyes observed him with obvious interest as he seemed to gaze right through her and without judgment. She pondered it for a moment before glaring into the sightless eyes of the pallid titan. They were seemingly bottomless and cold, as if the snows of frost fall had colored them with ice and frozen their gaze eternally. She sympathized him, wondering what it must be like to conquer the world without image, without faces to the voices, without sources to ominous noise… She remained quiet in his presence, merely looking and trying to “see”, trying to understand him. However, obligation pulled the tender words from her dry throat. “Chernobyl, recent Basin recruit should the notion interest you.

The words were cool and reluctant, as if she were straining from the weight of the world upon her shoulders, and perhaps she was, but this was not the time to encourage curiosity from such a haggard creature. He wore scars upon his skin and they tattered the otherwise immaculate robe he wore. They were complete opposites, the two. One black and one white, one right and on wrong… She didn’t delve into further thought on the matter and simply sat idly in the rather uncomfortable silence, wondering what their discourse would bring.

In sullen unease, the mare shifted forward, testing the stallion’s range of vision or rather the lack thereof. Drawing closer, she bumped her muzzle against his neck, remaining there until he had the chance to scout her just as she had done to him. Something about the old male calmed her despite their strange meeting. He was certainly nothing like her mother, not in the least and this allowed her to lower the walls that guarded her shattered heart. His scent was earthy like the forest and clung to the inside of her nostrils until she looked away from his shoulder, wondering nervously how he might react to her bold actions.

But oh, I'm staring at the mess I made
As you turn, you take your heart and walk away

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
The Gauntlet [MYRDDIN] - by Chernobyl - 12-12-2012, 02:08 PM
RE: The Gauntlet [MYRDDIN] - by Myrddin - 12-12-2012, 02:53 PM
RE: The Gauntlet [MYRDDIN] - by Chernobyl - 12-12-2012, 11:41 PM
RE: The Gauntlet [MYRDDIN] - by Myrddin - 12-17-2012, 03:19 PM
RE: The Gauntlet [MYRDDIN] - by Chernobyl - 12-18-2012, 11:09 PM
RE: The Gauntlet [MYRDDIN] - by Myrddin - 12-23-2012, 01:07 PM
RE: The Gauntlet [MYRDDIN] - by Chernobyl - 12-27-2012, 02:27 AM
RE: The Gauntlet [MYRDDIN] - by Myrddin - 12-30-2012, 01:08 PM
RE: The Gauntlet [MYRDDIN] - by Chernobyl - 12-30-2012, 04:13 PM