the Rift

[FALLS] Then the Morning Comes [Open!]

Jericho Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

J E R I C H O
a hero is born from a soul that's forgotten

"You'll never catch me alive, fiend!"

A voice called, ringing throughout the Threshold. Running through the trees and shrubs came an ebon and ivory colored Pegasus, crashing through any low hanging branches that might have gotten in his way. With wings tucked close to his lithe body, the stallion looked as if he was being chased down by some unseen adversary; and that was just what was happening. There wasn't a single soul after him, no vengeful eyes upon his fleeing form, except for maybe the poor creatures he'd disturbed with all his noise.

Suddenly the dun came to a stop, pivoting on his hocks to look back the way he had just come. A satisfied grin pulled at his lips, and with his head held high, he seemed to strike a victorious pose. "Ha! Bested yet again, my friend, just like I told you you would be. Better luck next time, no?" With a flick of his tail and a throw of his head, the stallion turned back around to continue his way through the forested part of this new land.

A newcomer to this land, he was, but there was confidence in every step he took. There was no doubt that some might them him stupid for his actions, but this was the way the Pegasus had always been. He was blessed with a carefree spirit, merely yearning to have fun with this short life he had been granted. His strange behavior had landed him by himself numerous times, even in his homeland, but Jericho did not allow the ignorance of others to be a hinderance on him.

But beyond the odd habits that this winged equine displayed, behind those curious copper eyes, laid a mind willing to learn. What he wanted to know, however, he was not entirely sure quite yet. So many things had managed to capture the Pegasi's mind, but he was still young; he had time to figure it all out, time to allow the pieces of the puzzle to fall into the right place for him. But for now, picking his way through the Threshold, he would allow fate to navigate what was to happen next.

[Image: Jericho-1.png]

Messages In This Thread
Then the Morning Comes [Open!] - by Jericho - 12-12-2012, 08:31 PM
RE: Then the Morning Comes [Open!] - by Romani - 12-13-2012, 08:01 PM
RE: Then the Morning Comes [Open!] - by Jericho - 12-13-2012, 10:02 PM
RE: Then the Morning Comes [Open!] - by Romani - 12-13-2012, 10:44 PM
RE: Then the Morning Comes [Open!] - by Jericho - 12-14-2012, 09:21 PM
RE: Then the Morning Comes [Open!] - by Romani - 12-14-2012, 10:09 PM
RE: Then the Morning Comes [Open!] - by Jericho - 12-14-2012, 11:32 PM