the Rift

[FALLS] Then the Morning Comes [Open!]

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow
Romani
Watching the ebony and ivory creature, Romani couldn’t help but chuckle at his display. Formality was something that the palomino wasn’t a fan of, at least when it was directed at her. He seemed genuine enough, and the mare took a step closer to better examine him. Handsome, tall, and lithe… Idly she wondered where he could have come from. At his answer to her inquiry, her curiosity only grew and the compact mare tilted her head slightly in interest.

“You’re on an adventure, but you’re not sure what you’re searching for?” Romani, herself, was an adventurer, or had been before settling down in the Foothills… It was somewhat odd to her that someone would set out on an adventure without a goal in mind. Yet, wasn’t that what she had been doing for years? Adventuring just to see the world, letting her heart take her wherever it wanted? Regardless, that was all in the past now. Her future was here, in Helovia, with the Foothills.

Another chuckle left her lips and she straightened up slightly, allowing her body to sidle back and relax now that she knew that Jericho wasn’t any sort of threat. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Jericho. I’m Romani… And I’m not certain I could be of any help to you on your quest, especially since you don’t know yourself what you’re looking for.” When she spoke, the warrior wasn’t attempting to be condescending. She was merely stating a fact.

“But if there’s anything I can do to help you, I’ll try. I can tell you about the lands of Helovia, if you’re looking for a home to settle down into…” She trailed off, allowing for the Pegasus stallion to ponder her question.

table by tempest @ sordid secrets

Messages In This Thread
Then the Morning Comes [Open!] - by Jericho - 12-12-2012, 08:31 PM
RE: Then the Morning Comes [Open!] - by Romani - 12-13-2012, 08:01 PM
RE: Then the Morning Comes [Open!] - by Jericho - 12-13-2012, 10:02 PM
RE: Then the Morning Comes [Open!] - by Romani - 12-13-2012, 10:44 PM
RE: Then the Morning Comes [Open!] - by Jericho - 12-14-2012, 09:21 PM
RE: Then the Morning Comes [Open!] - by Romani - 12-14-2012, 10:09 PM
RE: Then the Morning Comes [Open!] - by Jericho - 12-14-2012, 11:32 PM