the Rift

[FALLS] Then the Morning Comes [Open!]

Jericho Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

J E R I C H O
a hero is born from a soul that's forgotten

The land of Janat had always provided ample warmth to it's residents. The mountains stretched high into the sky, surpassing even the wispy clouds, pushing the Pegasi closer to the sun than most. It was truly a wonderful land to have lived in, if not for the kin that looked upon him like a worthless devil, wishing he would disappear. While the beauty of his homeland was unmatchable, at least in his eyes, he was glad to be away from it, here in Helovia.

When Romani went on to list off the name's of the lands, Jericho was surprised that she didn't seem to care which one he chose. It seemed that four paths were no laid out before him; he could go to one of the three lands, or continue to venture by himself. The very idea of staying alone almost caused the stallion to throw his head in retaliation, but he managed to cling to his calm demeanor. The Foothills that the palomino now spoke of sounded interesting, and the fact that there was a wall of mountains wrapping around it might have been more appealing to the dun than it should have been.

He had come to a decision.

"If you would have me, Romani," he spoke up, "Then I would love to check out these supposed Foothills you speak of."

[Image: Jericho-1.png]

Messages In This Thread
Then the Morning Comes [Open!] - by Jericho - 12-12-2012, 08:31 PM
RE: Then the Morning Comes [Open!] - by Romani - 12-13-2012, 08:01 PM
RE: Then the Morning Comes [Open!] - by Jericho - 12-13-2012, 10:02 PM
RE: Then the Morning Comes [Open!] - by Romani - 12-13-2012, 10:44 PM
RE: Then the Morning Comes [Open!] - by Jericho - 12-14-2012, 09:21 PM
RE: Then the Morning Comes [Open!] - by Romani - 12-14-2012, 10:09 PM
RE: Then the Morning Comes [Open!] - by Jericho - 12-14-2012, 11:32 PM