Take Your Coat at the Door [Sohalia]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
[Image: sohtable.png]

SOHALIA

"Are you curious about anything?"

Am I curious about anything? I am curious about everything. I want to know everything there is to know about this land and its inhabitants. How do they survive in the desert? Is the oasis really enough to support them? How hot does it get? Are the nights cooler? What is herd life like? Does Rowan like any of them, or does she even know any of them? Will I like them? Or will I simply retreat inside myself and avoid contact with them? But I won't ask her all of these questions - I'm sure it would just be overwhelming! Instead, I try to filter through the myriad of thoughts cavorting through my mind and find one, one at a time. I tilt my head, her call to her brethren still ringing in my auds, and then I smile. "I'm curious about quite a lot," I admit.

Part of my reasoning for joining a herd is gaining a purpose in life. I have become stagnant, unsure of my direction, undecided on how to proceed. Of course, I seek magic from the Sun God, but what will I do with the ability to commune with ghosts? How will I be able to use this skill without having a direction? What kinds of jobs are there in a herd? "I suppose I will find out about the land on my own," I muse aloud. "But I do want to know - what kind of role will I take up as a part of your herd? Do I get to choose what I do with my time?"

[OOC | omg.... I'm so sorry for the crappy post.]

"talk talk talk"

I want to live inspired

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Take Your Coat at the Door [Sohalia] - by Rowan - 12-12-2012, 11:55 PM
RE: Take Your Coat at the Door [Sohalia] - by Sohalia - 12-17-2012, 10:27 PM