the Rift

Take Your Coat at the Door [Sohalia]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
[Image: sohtable.png]

SOHALIA

My dear friend's presence is a comfort, and without her, I would no doubt be flying back the way I had come without looking back. Though fear riddles my thoughts, I find strength in her quiet companionship, and I am ever-grateful. I think of many things in this moment: the quest that the Sun God has given me, the lover the Phaedra may have found me, and I wonder how they will all fit together. I hold a vast amount of faith in the gods, that they will lay my path for me, if I will but follow. I hope that they will lead me true, and show me my true purpose. I hope that the journey begins here.

"I won't make you face this alone." Relief floods through me, and I hope that she will always be there to encourage me. I have been alone for far too long, I realize, and I desperately need the support of someone like Rowan. She and I understand each other on a deep level, far deeper than the bonds I have briefly shared with others over the seasons. For that, I am truly grateful, and yet I know that I will never be able to express it to her as I wish I could. "Thank you," my vocals are soft, but they gain confidence as I continue. "I suppose we should call for Kri, or Azzuen, or Midas."

"talk talk talk"

I want to live inspired

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Take Your Coat at the Door [Sohalia] - by Rowan - 12-12-2012, 11:55 PM
RE: Take Your Coat at the Door [Sohalia] - by Sohalia - 12-29-2012, 03:19 AM