the Rift

Set Fire to the Rain [Open]

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 50c3cfe45dfd7]

Chernobyl

Resentment burned hopelessly in the pit of a stomach, starved for attentions that could not be hers. Opening black eyes to the grey world, her lips part into a halfhearted smile that looks strangely out of place, even on the face of such youth. In the hands of the devil, her heart and soul lie, beating uselessly until the flame of life would, inevitably, die. This being her fate, she did nothing to abandon any prior greed to change it. When she looked out along the borders of the Basin, she paused in her reverie, wondering idly how she had ended up here. Years had passing since her mother’s death and yet, she felt as if the old mare still walked beside her, taunting her and caressing her in such a way that her stomach turned and bile erupted; up along her esophagus, grazing her tongue and remaining there until she had gained the courage enough to swallow it down again. Around her now, the magic of her new residence, however temporary or permanent it might just be, seemed to come alive in her isolation. Small tendrils of colored light danced through the forest ahead of her, beckoning her to follow, though she was sure it was merely her imagination playing sick tricks on her mind. She laughed at the thought and began to trudge ahead, smashing the lines of light as she went, making sure their happy existence was shattered completely.

Round and around, she circled the path, turning around thoughts in her head while she smattered the invisibles lights, her heart screaming out against her chest as if the old bitch would hear. Once again, she found herself mulling over everything in her past, seemingly trapped behind the mirror of life, looking out at everything she could become and never being able to reach it. Just barely out of grasp, she found herself longing for something more, something that she wasn’t quite sure of… and then the thought was completely forgotten in the name of hopelessness.

Looking toward the darkening skies, she exhaled, bitter resentment building in her chest before she finally gave up and closed her eyes against the anger and hurt that brewed solemnly beneath the surface of her well-composed façade.

But oh, I'm staring at the mess I made
As you turn, you take your heart and walk away

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Chernobyl - 12-13-2012, 01:09 AM
RE: Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Descaro - 12-16-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Chernobyl - 12-16-2012, 09:01 PM
RE: Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Descaro - 01-17-2013, 12:55 PM
RE: Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Chernobyl - 01-20-2013, 07:49 PM
RE: Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Descaro - 01-29-2013, 05:39 PM
RE: Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Chernobyl - 02-10-2013, 11:06 PM