Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
imi
This fluid feels like pain, This stoic mood is all in vain
I reach into the dark, I tear the sun and me apart
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go
My flesh is temporary, my God extraordinary
D E S C A R O

Descaro watched the mare of pitch pace her melancholy on an old beaten path. Her horn so maliciously twisted with angry thorns just waiting to claim a prey no doubt undeserving of death. Her body so sleek, she stood at a fair height and seemed completely lost in thought as she stopped and turned a bitter eye to the dying day. So cold and yet so lonely, at least, that was the first impression she gave to the boy of deep red tones who now stood a little to her side. Watching curiously. He was a soldier and he knew no better life, but who was she? What is her purpose and why did she look like the earth was crumbling and all hope she had hurtfully thrown away. Descaro stepped a little closer then, pools of blue always watching.

"A troubling evening?" he asked with a suave voice, mares were a preferred company of his. Tail flicked and mane tangled around a pristine crystal what protruded dangerously from the brow of his head. He was bulky and stood only a hand taller but his size in muscle made him seem bigger, more powerful. Descaro took a great pleasure in his size, the way just his stance could cause others to immediately view him in fear. Intimidation was a lovely feeling when one was the instigator.

As the sun fell and the night came to reign, he shifted a back hoof and rested it on a wet slushy surface. Eyes thoughtfully regarding the mare before him.

Messages In This Thread
Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Chernobyl - 12-13-2012, 01:09 AM
RE: Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Descaro - 12-16-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Chernobyl - 12-16-2012, 09:01 PM
RE: Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Descaro - 01-17-2013, 12:55 PM
RE: Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Chernobyl - 01-20-2013, 07:49 PM
RE: Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Descaro - 01-29-2013, 05:39 PM
RE: Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Chernobyl - 02-10-2013, 11:06 PM