Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
imi
This fluid feels like pain, This stoic mood is all in vain
I reach into the dark, I tear the sun and me apart
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go
My flesh is temporary, my God extraordinary
D E S C A R O

She was a strange one. The mare seemed to be looking past her surroundings and into something entirely different. Unaffected by his presence and lost in a world Descaro couldn't even begin to fathom, he wasn't even sure if he wanted to try. She looked like the old lady that haunted children's stories, it almost made him shudder and laugh at himself. Ears twitched to her voice, dry and uninspiring and the Soldier felt a trifle hurt at her ignorance. Yet he shrugged it off and instead concentrated on the bland question she asked of him, snorting at her insinuations of dark magic... In a forest.

"I'm a Soldier patrolling the night, it's duty not curiosity" he said, voice almost as dry as the mares as he lengthened his neck to give his head more height. Descaro didn't really understand the minds of those who lived in a world alternate to that of reality, the way she moved and looked confused him. Descaro persevered still, not wanting to judge the mare too quick, keeping level footing he smiled and gazed at the night. Folds of dark, thick mane falling back onto his strong neck.

"Yes it is... Do you have a name? I'm Descaro" a genuine question as his tone became a little more jovial, like one making casual conversation but with an eye always on her. Watching with interest and a little fear. Strange mare she was. Not like others he had met, Leyra for example had played right into his hands. Now he had a daughter who would carry on his legacy, all done through little suggestive movements and endless flattering. Frost Fyre. Not the normal name for a child but Descaro rather liked it in a way, it had a nice ring to it. Dark eyes still remained on the femme, he imagined this mare wouldn't quite fall for such charms; she was probably smarter than Leyra too.

[ooc; omg I'm so sorry. I completely forgot to reply to this after coming off absent. D: <33]

Messages In This Thread
Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Chernobyl - 12-13-2012, 01:09 AM
RE: Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Descaro - 12-16-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Chernobyl - 12-16-2012, 09:01 PM
RE: Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Descaro - 01-17-2013, 12:55 PM
RE: Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Chernobyl - 01-20-2013, 07:49 PM
RE: Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Descaro - 01-29-2013, 05:39 PM
RE: Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Chernobyl - 02-10-2013, 11:06 PM