Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
imi
This fluid feels like pain, This stoic mood is all in vain
I reach into the dark, I tear the sun and me apart
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go
My flesh is temporary, my God extraordinary
D E S C A R O

She moved out into the moonlight and Descaro allowed himself a moment to appreciate her ebony beauty. Slender than himself with an enchanting appearance, her twisted horn suggesting she probably wasn't all she seemed. The Soldier was finally seeing the 'magic' she spoke of, but probably not the same magic she meant. He roved his eyes away from her inviting form and regained some of the composure he had lost momentarily. Trying his best to address the question she had laid before him without sounding like an idiot "you, and the rest of our growing family. I protect our purpose and defend our borders." He answered, a bit of pride lacing into his deep toned voice. Descaro was happy within his rank, he was used to taking orders and took immense pleasure in the way of the warrior,

An introduction followed then and the Spanish bred stud dipped his head in regal courtesy. Chernobyl. It was foreign on his tongue and a name that would be quite amusing to say a great many times at a fast pace. Descaro decided not to do that just now in fear of offending her. Instead he fixed on her rank, Basin Scholar, he wondered what she was currently pondering. Maybe it was the 'magic' she spoke of, he couldn't imagine a more duller life. Yet, again, he did not mention that in case he hurt her feelings. In his life's experience of flirting with their female counterparts, Descaro had learnt that mares were not always the best when angry. In fact, they were most likely worse than stallions. Most likely.

He wondered what the 'other plans' was but decided not to delve any further. Unicorns were a secretive race by nature, it was rude to ask one to divulge their secrets. Unless it was absolutely necessary of course. "And what do you study? The stars? Magic? ... Why the sky is blue?" His face grew amused towards the end. Descaro was a soldier, although he wasn't dim and infact quite an intellect, he didn't dabble in the art of knowledge. Instead in the art of battle.

Messages In This Thread
Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Chernobyl - 12-13-2012, 01:09 AM
RE: Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Descaro - 12-16-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Chernobyl - 12-16-2012, 09:01 PM
RE: Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Descaro - 01-17-2013, 12:55 PM
RE: Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Chernobyl - 01-20-2013, 07:49 PM
RE: Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Descaro - 01-29-2013, 05:39 PM
RE: Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Chernobyl - 02-10-2013, 11:06 PM