the Rift

Without a hint of regret I'll hold you to it [open!]

Tribute Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Paramore

~ Ignorance ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The visit to the edge had proven successful. They had meet some of the horses and knew roughly how they worked,now there next target was Dragons Throat. Tribute had set of slightly before Gryffindor and so had arrived earlier. Now he was waiting for him,but there no harm in starting to gather information was there? In flowing strides he made his way though golden sand grains. His stride sub-consciously lengthened to suit the sand. His throat was starting to dry as the vicious rays on the sun beat down on him. At least I am not black coated like Gryffindor,where his color would suck in the heat rather then reflect it.

Seeing a lake in the distance he set of swiftly,his throat burning. When he came to the lake he threw his head into it,refreshing his throat with the cool liquid. He had been dying for a drink for what? Days? Lifting his head,water droplets dripping for the end of his muzzle,he pricked his ears.Taking a few steps back away from the lake he reared,throwing his head up and letting out a shrill whinny of joy,hoping to draw attention to himself. Any attention. Darting looks in all directions he pawed at the ground,sending up sand grains that hit under belly and back legs.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Without a hint of regret I'll hold you to it [open!] - by Tribute - 12-13-2012, 09:59 AM