the Rift

Without a hint of regret I'll hold you to it [open!]

Tribute Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Paramore

~ Ignorance ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Without a movement Tribute waited for the Equine as he approached him. He was smaller then most horses,quite a lot smaller, probably only just a horse but despite her size she was quiet a hefty strong build. Flaxen mane fell lifelessly over her chocolate colored neck. Looking up he then noticed a Pegasus circling,coming into landing but he didn't have much time to take in what she looked like as the Equine talked. "Perhaps it is not so smart to wander into our lands without acceptance. I'm Rowan, Scholar of the Throat. May I inquire your name? Well, perhaps it is not to smart to greet a guest with harsh words. His eyes,filled with confidence and dangerous looks,gazed into the blue-green eyes of the Equine,studying her.

Then the Pegasus landed,a sand cloud marking her arrival. White wings folded. Turning she let out a whinny and made her way towards them,it was then Tribute noticed her...looks. A golden,sparkling halo hovered above her head whilst her blue coat was spoilt by white splodges,dotted with all colored splodges. She looked more like a comedy performer rather then a beautiful creature. Can I help you? Well yes,perhaps she could. A menacing look struck his eye for a split second.

He dipped his head slightly in respect in the presence of the two horses then looked over towards the Pegasus. "Well,I never knew they performed comedy shows around here." His tone was mocking,made to take the piss out of her but he laughed it of with a shake of his head. Now he turned to the Equine. "Maybe you should greet your guests with more respect?" He questioned him,the mocking tone sliding out of his voice to be replaced with kindness although it only just showed. "I am Tribute and I have only come as a guest to mean no harm but to merely socialize. Do you have a problem with that?" He stamped his hoof,inquiring a answer. Turning as if he took no notice in the Pegasus and Equine he looked out upon the endless waves on sand and the lake. "What is it like around here?." He turned back to them,his eyes flickering between the two, developing his question. "Like,the leaders and horses?" His acting skills were good and he put on a convincing act. He voice was made to sound like he was lost and simply looking for friends.

"bla bla bla."

Messages In This Thread
Without a hint of regret I'll hold you to it [open!] - by Tribute - 12-13-2012, 09:59 AM
RE: Without a hint of regret I'll hold you to it [open!] - by Tribute - 12-14-2012, 07:54 AM