the Rift

Without a hint of regret I'll hold you to it [open!]

Tribute Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Paramore

~ Ignorance ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tribute wasn't listening to what Rowan was saying at first. It bore him as listening was not one of his strengths. He only started to listen when he started to talk about the Throat herd. it is quite a welcoming herd, if stringent with the various soldiers. I would pity them, but they are loyal and flourish under the pressure. It is a wonderful place to be, and I have never once doubted that I will be protected.Tribute laughed to himself. Rowan,you stupid horse. You have told me more willingly then the Edge about your herd. A smile crept onto his face at his success. Do you agree? His head turned to the blue Pegasus,he was obviously confident in what he had said.

Better to look garish for a short while than plain for your whole life, as you must no doubt be. Oh but was it? She may have looked eye catching but would that help in life? She couldn't hide for her own safety could she? In fact,being plain was probably better then bold and bright.

He turned to the Pegasus."Perhaps being plain is wiser? In snow and ice my green fades and I become invisible because of my color. What does a bright color do? Draw attention to yourself,sometimes unwanted attention."He turned back to the equine,turning his ears back slightly. "And yes,respect. Greeting guests with harsh words will often turn them away. Who knows,they may have been willing to join but with a greeting like that? I don't suppose they would." He flicked his tail as the Pegasus agreed with Rowan,adding on the leaders names. "What are your leaders like?" There was no point trying to find them when he had two members of the herd in front,but just to aggravate them in case they told him to go to speak to them he added. "And I suppose if you can tell me nothing,you are not loyal to the herd?"

"bla bla bla."

Messages In This Thread
Without a hint of regret I'll hold you to it [open!] - by Tribute - 12-13-2012, 09:59 AM
RE: Without a hint of regret I'll hold you to it [open!] - by Tribute - 12-15-2012, 11:33 AM