the Rift

Without a hint of regret I'll hold you to it [open!]

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

Aryel (December)
"Wait...what the--"

"If you had listened," sighed Aryel, having to explain this for what felt like the umpteenth time to some idiot horse, "you would've heard me say that these marks weren't always here and will no doubt disappear once the gods have tired of playing this joke on the mortals, leaving behind my regular colors." She smirked. "Whereas you will be plain your whole life, I'm sure." For all her impudence, though, she was getting really sick of Tribute and his arrogance. She felt slightly concerned when Kri didn't show, but knew one couldn't simply teleport across the sands.

She had worried in vain.

Aryel looked up at the sound of wingbeats, watching their leader descend, but not before aiming a mock-kick at Tribute's air-filled head. She gave Kri a respectful nod, then looked back at Tribute. "Our Sultana." she said smugly. "And a greater horse than you'll ever be." She waited for Kri to give Rowan and her the signal to drive him out, but wondered if perhaps she wouldn't. Three against one would no doubt end in the unicorn becoming seriously hurt, and although he was annoying and immature Aryel had no desire to kill him.

"blah blah blah."

"WHAT IS THIS GYPSY MAGIC SH*T?!"

Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
Without a hint of regret I'll hold you to it [open!] - by Tribute - 12-13-2012, 09:59 AM
RE: Without a hint of regret I'll hold you to it [open!] - by Aryel - 12-26-2012, 12:12 PM