the Rift

Without a hint of regret I'll hold you to it [open!]

Tribute Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Paramore

~ Ignorance ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Honey, I'm home. A kick was aimed at his head by a Pegasus mare,gliding down. He instantly took a step back to dodge her hoofs,glaring at her as she landed. Kri the Resolute. He rolled his eyes. Many seemed to add a title onto there names,not that he doubted that she had a title hung on the end of her name but didn't they think they were a tad bit cocky adding it to there name? After all it only meant they had done something good in the past,it doesn't mean there that great now does it? You sir are an idiot for causing trouble in my home. Do you mind if I call you that, Idiot? He couldn't help but laugh. She sounded like his mother when she had tryed to teach him better ways and manners. But words did not affect him in anyway. "Listen around you, you incompetent stick head. She's already here. The voice of Rowan cut into his track of thought along with that of Aryel's. And a greater horse than you'll ever be. Great. There were different ways of being great depending on who you,yourself are.

His cold,hard glared focused on Kri. "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me." His voice held no tune to it. Ignoring Rowan he turned to the to Aryel. "The word great should only be used by those who understand it fully. You may think your leader great but those from the Basin may think her a bitch. However you may think the Basin leader is a bitch but they think she is great. You get it idiot?" His words were true. He threw back his head and stamped his hoof on the sand. "As you wish,Kri. I shell leave you perfetic Kin alone." He turned on he hocks and thundered away from the Throat,kicking up sand which fell back down again like rain. They were fools if they thought he wasn't going to go back and cause more trouble. A sly grin appeared on his maw as he thundered along.

Messages In This Thread
Without a hint of regret I'll hold you to it [open!] - by Tribute - 12-13-2012, 09:59 AM
RE: Without a hint of regret I'll hold you to it [open!] - by Tribute - 12-29-2012, 10:43 AM