the Rift

Hearing Thoughts [Sun God]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Tan, cloven hooves picked their way south until small clouds of dust picked with every step. Waves of the ocean crashed below as the world seemed to suddenly collapse sharply into the unsettled sea. Crimson and blue orbs looked ahead, gaze settled on an ethereal blue, shifting and burning like water slowed down on the distant island. She had been here before to visit the Earth God. Ophelia was in debt to the great creature for healing her sister's legs, but now she desired something for herself.

Her pale, thin form slid over the land bridge easily, gliding up the rocky, steep path to the three shrines. Even with her large height, she felt small in the shadow of the massive stones, and she looked at each carefully, tossing her white and crimson mane. Heat rolled off of the blue lava in torrents, and even with the crisp wind of the night sky, a light sweat settled on her skin.

Before, all they did was ask for help, but now, Ophelia wanted it to be known who she should seek. She wanted to gain the favor of this god, wanted to be able to gain this ability that would ease her frustration. "God of the Sun," she spoke, her voice hushed and soft. "Please hear my request. At birth I was blessed and cursed with the ability to remember everything to the last detail. The curse lies in the fact that I do not know intentions. What I ask of you is to grant me the ability to listen to other's minds, hear their thoughts, experience their memories."

Ophelia lowered her form onto one knee in a deep bow and touched her pearly horn to the stone floor. "I ask this of you humbly."

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Hearing Thoughts [Sun God] - by Ophelia - 06-27-2012, 02:25 PM
RE: Hearing Thoughts [Sun God] - by Ophelia - 07-04-2012, 06:03 PM
RE: Hearing Thoughts [Sun God] - by Ophelia - 07-12-2012, 02:51 AM