the Rift

Hearing Thoughts [Sun God]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia turned her face as a blast of heat exploded on the ground in front of her. She furrowed her brows and closed her eyes, white lashes falling to her cheeks. In the place of the fire moments later stood a golden god with two, twisted horns spiraling from his brow. Ophelia's keen, heterochromatic eyes took in his sight, committing every detail to her perfect memory.

She raised a brow slightly at his question, her body calm and unafraid. The god was glorious, but after being harassed by shades in a land that was destroyed and buried, she no longer had the deep, instinctual urge to run. In all actuality, her brain had lost most of its instincts to save room for her mental capacity. She was strange.

"I am not from this land," she replied. "I do not know what I follow, if anything at all. However, I do know that light is important, that I only feel safe in its presence." She replied, hoping that those words helped her cause.

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Hearing Thoughts [Sun God] - by Ophelia - 06-27-2012, 02:25 PM
RE: Hearing Thoughts [Sun God] - by Ophelia - 07-04-2012, 06:03 PM
RE: Hearing Thoughts [Sun God] - by Ophelia - 07-12-2012, 02:51 AM