the Rift

Hearing Thoughts [Sun God]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia watched curiously as the Sun God approached her so gracefully, the lessened flames still burning with intensity. She raised her brows as he continued to close the gap in their proximity until he touched his soft muzzle to her own. Normally she was so uncomfortable with touch that it made her shy away, but in his great presence, she was stunned into inaction, her dual eyes widened in shock and surprise. Despite herself, her heart fluttered and quickened in her chest, ribs expanding to support the need of her now tensed frame.

He called her beautiful, and her heart leapt again. She was surprised that an immortal being who had seen ages pass by could consider a mortal like herself anything besides average. Then, he stepped away and spoke of what she asked, of her mind. She too had considered this downfall to her desire, and she cast her gaze to her hooves, wincing slightly. Still, she would have rather had this ability when she had been forcibly taken from her family by Nyra. Understanding the true motive could be incredibly painful, but at least she would know. ... Right?

She watched as his expression looked pained, and hers softened. Why would such a powerful creature be pained by her difficult choices? Cautiously, she approached his side and looked out across the horizon as well. With a deep breath, she steeled herself for her choice and silently made a pact with herself to complete his task. "I too have thought about the consequences of what I ask," she said softly. "But I would rather know than be stuck with an entire mind full of history with no motives or meaning. I will complete your task."

She bowed her head in deference before slowly picking her way back to the mainland, determination in her soul.

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Hearing Thoughts [Sun God] - by Ophelia - 06-27-2012, 02:25 PM
RE: Hearing Thoughts [Sun God] - by Ophelia - 07-04-2012, 06:03 PM
RE: Hearing Thoughts [Sun God] - by Ophelia - 07-12-2012, 02:51 AM